✨ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝔸ℕ 𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼✨

Hey guys! I just made another story! I've been thinking about this for a while now and I just couldn't keep it in any longer! And yes, I'm aware that I'm making another book even after what I said yesterday. I don't know how I'm gonna do this but I'll manage :) Anyways, please please please check it out! Here's the description:

Biana Vacker is a 15 year old dancer from New York City. She enters the Eternalia Dance Competition and always comes out on top, from one round to the next. She finally makes it to Nationals and trains for weeks. But then, the day before the competition, Biana trips while practicing. She ends up in the hospital, and after a week of bed rest, she is ready to start dancing again. But then she realizes- her hopes and dreams have been crushed. Biana's missed the Nationals, and she's lost her magical touch of dance. So she has to start all over, beginning with getting a job at The Lost Cities Dance Studio. But her childhood studio has changed. A new, cute boy, Tam Song, works there as well. Biana stays for hours after she teaches her class, practicing and training for days. Tam finds out and helps her, and they grow closer. As the months pass, Biana regains her talent, and the two teens realize... they're in love.

What do you guys think? Again, pls check it out! And the cover credits go to 8gtberry! If you guys aren't following them, go click the button now! They're absolutely amazing! 

Anyways, that's all I had to say for today! Pls check it out! Have a great day/night! Love You!!!!

-Emmie