✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘✨

Biana POV:

"Ana! Where have you been?!" Val grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me. "Do you have any idea how worried we were?"

"Relax, I'm fine. Also, where's Gisela? I need to speak with her."

"Then speak."

I turned around to see Lady Gisela stride forward.

I took a deep breath and faced her. "Why did you tell them I was dead?"

She smirked, reminding me too much of Keefe. "Isn't it obvious?" she eyed Val. "Come with me." she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into another room.

"Uhhh why are we in the captives' room?"

"Like I said, isn't it obvious? You're a captive now." Gisela said, still holding onto my wrist.

"I- w-what?" I sputtered as more black cloaked figures chained me to the wall. "B-but you can't!"

Lady Gisela finally let go of my wrist. "Don't you remember? We were trying to kill you a few days ago." she checked her nails vainly. "It's just all part of my plan." Gisela looked at me again and pulled up her hood. "Speaking of which, I think it's about time to check on your friends. "

I struggled against the chains. "If you hurt them, I'll-"

She left, slamming the door shut.

Tam POV:

I arrived in the Wanderling Woods after listening to Biana's will.

I found her Wanderling and sat down next to it, leaning against the bark that was so much like Bi's soft touch.

"You wanted to hear me sing, huh?" I whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't know. If I had, I'd have sung for you every day, for as long as you wanted, whichever song you wanted."

I turned to face the tree. "I can sing for you now." Bi's Wanderling rustled in response.

"I fell by the wayside, like everyone else
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you
But I was just kidding myself
Our every moment, I start to replace
'Cause now that they're gone
All I hear are the words that I needed to say
When you hurt under the surface
Like troubled water running cold
Well, time can heal but this won't,"

I sighed, a thick tear running down my cheek.

"So, before you go
Was there something I could've said 
To make your heart beat better? 
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather

So, before you go 
Was there something I could've said 
To make it all stop hurting? 
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless
So, before you go,"

I sighed again, remembering all the memories Biana and I'd shared.

"Was never the right time, whenever you called
Went little, by little, by little until there was nothing at all

Our every moment, I start to replayBut all I can think about is seeing that look on your face,"

Our first kiss, our first date, the night we confessed our love...

"When you hurt under the surface
Like troubled water running cold
Well, time can heal but this won't,"

The times Bi had come to me to talk about about her overwhelming emotions, impossible decisions, and things like that, she'd always leave with a smile.

"So, before you go 

Was there something I could've said To make your heart beat better? If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go Was there something I could've saidTo make it all stop hurting? It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless 
So, before you go,"

I smiled as well, closing my eyes to picture her beautiful face.

"Would we be better off by now 

If I'd let my walls come down? Maybe I guess we'll never know You know, you know,"

What if I'd confessed sooner? Would we have been together longer?

"Before you go 
Was there something I could've said 
To make your heart beat better? 
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go 
Was there something I could've said 
To make it all stop hurting? 
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless
So, before you go,"

"Is there really something I could do or say to have you here with me?"

The tree rustled.

"Yeah, you're right, Bi."

I leaned against her tree again. "There is."

Biana POV:

"Ana? Ana, are you in here?" 

I jerked my head up to see my childhood BFF.

"Val! What are you doing? You could get caught!" I hissed.

A boy emerged from behind her.

"Troy? You too?"

Val took the keys hanging on the wall and unlocked my from the chains.

"We have to go. Now." Troy whispered.

I nodded and took his and Val's hands. "Hold on!"

Song: Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi

Hey guys! Yeeeeeeeeaah, I'm stopping the chap here. Sorry, but as you guys know, I'm evil >:) I'm really trying to write as fast as I can, so don't blame me if my writing sucks right now. I'm facing writers block, so sorry if it's getting boring. But don't worry, there's gonna be PLENTY of more interesting chaps. Oh, and sorry if the song lines are messed up. (I'm not a technopath, okay? Technology hates me!) Anyways, have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie