✨𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖✨

A beautiful brunette girl walked down the aisle, wearing a stunning dress of white while a man in a dark suit that led her to the alter.

The girl's dress shone with sparkles, and live white butterflies danced around her. Her smile was enough to light up the world.

She faced a man wearing a black suit. He had black hair and silver bangs with a smile, which was rarely ever seen.

They proceeded with the vows.

"Biana, I've loved you since the day we met. At first, my only thought was that you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, but I realized since then that you're so much more than that. You're fierce, kind, brave, and so many other things that led me to fall in love with you. You mean the world to me, Bi. I've never loved anyone else as I love you. That's how I know that we're meant to be. Because you're the one and only person I will always love, no matter what."

The brunette smiled and replied, "Tam Song, your voice has been the warming melody stuck in my head since I first met you. Back then, you were just an overprotective little boy, but now you're a brave, hardworking man that I can call my true love. You're the one who never forgot about me when everyone else did. You're the Song that's stuck in my head-" she paused to smile at the joke, "-and it's the Song I love."

The audience awed.

"Do you, Biana Amberly Vacker, take Tam Song to be your beloved husband?"

The brunette smiled, her bright teal eyes sparking, "I do."

"Do you, Tam Dai Song, take Biana Vacker to be your wedded wife?"

The romantic grinned, "I do."

"Now, you may kiss the bride."

Tam leapt forward and planted his lips on his bride's heart shaped ones, and they embraced with love.

The crowed cheered.

"I love you, Tammy." Biana whispered.

"I love you too." Tam whispered. "Forever and always."

Biana grinned. 

The past years had been harsh, but maybe, just maybe, the world would be alright for now.