Eleven

He looked me into my eyes and I fell for him, his eyes looked perfect in the light.

Timotheé "les deux sont beaux pour moi"
(Both are beautiful to me.)

I smiled and he smiled back at me. I could tell I was blushing but I didn't mind really, our food got to our table and I started eating. We talked about our day and I asked what we were gonna do after eating, but he wouldn't tell me because it was a "surprise" After eating he paid and then we started walking down the street.

Vee "So you gonna tell me where we are going?"
Timotheé "I guess I can now."
Vee "So where?"
Timotheé "We are going to the Rockefeller Center, and we are going iceskating."
Vee "I' haven't gone ice skating yet, usually every year me and my friends go."
Timotheé "Why haven't you guys gone yet?"
Vee "Well Tommy and Liv work a lot, and I'm going back to work Monday so we have to see what day we are all off."
Timotheé "You work?"
Vee "Yeah, how else would I have money to buy Nikes?"
Timotheé "Sugar daddy?"
Vee "Yeah right."

We laughed and we arrived at the skating rink, he asked what shoe size I was so he could go get the ice skates. While he left, I got a call from Liv, she was asking if I was okay and she was also with Syd. Liv was asking what time I got off of work on Wednesday because her and Tommy got off around 2. Timotheé came back and I said what time I got off and hanged up, he gave me my skates and I sat down and put them on.

Timotheé "You ready?"
Vee "Yeah."

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 An hour later.. ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

We had just finished skating and we had went up to the tree and admired it for awhile. I was honestly getting pretty cold, I hoped that he would take me somewhere warm because my hands were freezing.

Timotheé "You ready to leave?"
Vee "Yeah. Where we going now?"
Timotheé "To the book store."
Vee "The one where we ran into each other?"
Timotheé "Yeah."

I put my hands in my pocket and it didn't really do anything, the bookstore wasn't too far from where we were. He opened the door for me and I walked in and it was nice and warm in there, I looked around and he followed me. I didn't find too much, I grabbed a sketchbook for Liv so I could give it too her for Christmas.

Timotheé "That all your getting?"
Vee "It's not for me."
Timotheé "Whose it for?"
Vee "My friend Liv, she loves drawing."
Timotheé "Christmas present?"
Vee "Yeah."

I bought the sketch book and then we left, we sat on some stairs and I drank some hot chocolate. It made my hands and body kinda warm, it was getting a little colder.

Timotheé "It's snowing."
Vee "Really?"
Timotheé "Yeah!"

I saw some white stuff falling and it had to be snow,  he grabbed my hand and he started dragging me. The snow was falling a little harder and there was more of every second.

Vee "Where are you taking me?"
Timotheé "You'll see."

He continued to drag me and I had a got a message from Jack saying there were ready to leave. We were gonna meet up with Liv and Syd at Jacks house and watch some movies.

I finally looked up and we were at the park, where we had our first picnic, there was actually a lot of snow now. We started running and I was laughing, I was so confused about where he was taking me but the snow felt nice. After this pandemic we were going through, it felt good to finally see snow.

We got to where we were and he spun me around in the snow, I couldn't stop smiling and he even picked me up and I looked him into his eyes. His eyes were nice and glossy, his cheeks were turning red, and so was his nose. I smiled at him and I kissed him, he put me down.

Vee "Thank you for today."

He smiled at me and he kissed me! I had a stomach full of butterflies, I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Vee "I have to go."
Timotheé "You want me to walk you to the entrance?"
Vee "If you want."

I started walking and I felt a hand wrap around my neck. It was pretty quiet, I couldn't speak because I was just thinking about the kiss, I couldn't believe I kissed him. I saw Jack and Tommy at the entrance and I stopped him.

Vee "Thank you for everything."
Timotheé "I'll do it any day."

I hugged him and kissed his cheek, he smiled at me and I walked to Jack and Tommy.

Jack "How was your "date"?"
Vee "It wasn't a date."
Tommy "It was a date."
Vee "No it wasn't."
Jack "Did he take you out to eat?"
Vee "Yeah."
Tommy "Did he pay?"
Vee "Yeah."
Jack "Where else did you guys go?"
Vee "We went ice skating, then to the book store and then here."
Tommy "Vee it was a date."
Vee "No it wasn't."
Jack "Yes it was."
Tommy "Ask him, I'm pretty sure he'll say it was."
Vee "I'll ask him when we get to Jacks."

We got in the cab and my drifted to of course, Timotheé. I still couldn't believe that we kissed, he didn't mind obviously because he kissed me again. But was it a date? He didn't say it was date, or imply it was a date.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 An hour later.. ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

We were back at Jacks and I was too focused on Timotheé that I couldn't watch the movie.

Syd "Vee you ok?"
Vee "O yeah I'm fine."
Liv "Why aren't you laughing? This movie is so funny."
Vee "Ugh I don't know."
Tommy "Shes thinking about Timotheé."
Vee "What?"
Liv "O yeah! How was your date?"
Syd "Did you guys fuck yet?"
Vee "What no?"
Syd "Vee you need to start taking risks. Your boring, it's probably why he hasn't fucked you yet."
Jack "Syd your drunk be quiet."
Syd "What? She is boring, she could've been with Jp a long time ago but no, all she cares about is her grades. It makes her boring."
Tommy "Syd.."
Vee "At least I don't get drunk every day and fuck every guy I see."
Syd "Ooo pretty girl is talking back? Didn't know she could do that."
Vee "Stop getting drunk and fucking the whole football team in one night."
Syd "It felt good fucking Jp."
Jack "Syd!"
Vee "At least my mom doesn't leave me alone every week and she actually cares about what I do. Your so drunk all the time, it's probably why she's always gone."

I got up and went to my house, I closed and locked the door and went into my room. Jack was at the window already and I closed my curtains.