Twenty two

TW: Sexual Assault

While we were standing there, his hand slid up to my throat and I froze, it reminded me of something.. The night I got sexually assaulted he grasped my throat so hard to where I couldn't breathe, it brought back those memories.

Timotheé "Vee?"
Vee "What..?"
Timotheé "You ok?"
Vee "Yeah why."
Timotheé "You stopped breathing for a couple of seconds."
Vee "O, I'm fine."
Timotheé "You sure? If you don't wanna do anything you can tell me."

I know Timotheé wouldn't harm me in any way, or make me uncomfortable on purpose. I trusted him, I trusted him with a lot, my secrets, my feelings, and even my body. Which I haven't been able to do for the longest time since that day, I could trust him.

Vee "It's fine, I just thought of something."
Timotheé "Like what?"
Vee "Nothing important."
Timotheé "Come on tell me."

I thought about for a second, I told him I was sexually assaulted before but never went into depth about it. I guess it was time to tell him, so he knew how to make me comfortable.

Vee "When you grabbed my throat it reminded me a  night... the night I got assaulted."
Timotheé "I'm sorry Vee.. I didn't know he did that to you."
Vee "It's not your fault, I should've told you before but I was scared to tell you."
Timotheé "You shouldn't be scared to open up to me."
Vee "I know but it's kinda a touchy subject I don't like talking about."
Timotheé "I understand,"
Vee "Thank you."

He nodded his head and smiled at me, he kissed me. I love how understanding he was and that he didn't get upset about what I told him.

Timotheé "Well let me turn that bad experience into a good experience."

He winked at me and he laughed, I was so surprised at what he said, but I was kinda liking what he said.

Vee "How so?"

He turned me around, so I could face him and he started kissing my neck... it felt good. He picked up and I laughed and he opened a bedroom door and placed me on the bed...

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 Next morning.. ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

I woke up and Timotheé was next to me laying down shirtless. I grabbed my phone and the group chat had been texting all night.

Timotheé had woken up so I put my phone and looked at him

Timotheé "Who were you texting?"
Vee "No one!"
Timotheé "I saw you texting someone, tell me."
Vee "It was the group chat."
Timotheé "What were they saying?"

I grabbed my phone, and showed him the text messages, they were still texting. He laughed and o grabbed my phone and put it down.

Timotheé "They really already know?"
Vee "They know everything."
Timotheé "Did you see what they said after that though?"
Vee "No."
Timotheé "Jack was asking how big it was."
Vee "Of course he is."

We laughed and he wrapped his arms around me, we cuddled for awhile and watched some TV. It was snowing outside and you could feel his apartment getting colder.

Timotheé was taking a shower and I got dressed, he let me wear one of his sweatshirts since he was taking me back home. I laid in his bed and waited for him to be done, the group chat was calling me so I answered.

Tommy "We've come looking for you! I know exactly where your location is at."
Vee "You know I'm coming home in like 15 minutes."
Jack "Let's meet up for breakfast than."
Vee "Alright, send me the location and I'll text you guys in awhile."
Liv "I brought you some extra clothes!"
Vee "Thanks my love!"

They waved goodbye and hanged up, they already started texting the group chat, I don't know why though, they were literally all with each other. I heard the bathroom door open and it was Timotheé and he was dressed.

Timotheé "Who called you?"
Vee "Tommy."
Timotheé "Checking on you?"
Vee "No they want to meet up for breakfast, plus they are in the area because they know where you live."
Timotheé "How?"
Vee "Tommy."
Timotheé "Of course."
Vee "You ready then?"
Timotheé "Yeah."

I grabbed my purse and went to the mirror to fix my hair, I found a brush in his cabinet and brushed my hair a little. I tried fixing it but it just looked like a mess.. Timotheé came and grabbed my waist and pushed up against me.

Vee "Yeah?"
Timotheé "Let's go?"
Vee "Yeah hold on."

I grabbed the mascara out of the purse and lipgloss, I applied the mascara and gloss and put it away. Timotheé kissed me after talking off all my gloss.

Vee "Hey, you took all off it."
Timotheé "You want it back?"
Vee "Obviously."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he kissed me. I smiled at him and he smiled back, I let go and he grabbed some things and then we went to the elevator.

We had just sat down with everyone and at first it was kinda quiet but Liv and Tommy started fighting about pancakes.

Liv "Chocolate chip pancakes are better!"
Tommy "No blueberry."
Liv "Chocolate chip."
Jack "Why do you guys always fight over food?"
Syd "You guys are like children when it comes too food."
Vee "They've always been like that, and I doubt it's gonna stop."

We laughed and then ordered our food, it was very warm inside and oldies were playing in the background. Timotheé's hand slid up my thigh, I knew exactly what he was doing and what he wanted...