Twenty three

Liv "So what are we doing after this?"
Vee "I need to go home and shower."
Jack "Yeah you look like shit."
Vee "Love you too."
Syd "You look find Vee."

I ate some pancakes but I wasn't too hungry, I honestly couldn't stop thinking about last night. I've never trust someone so much, but it felt so good at the same time. He could possibly just leave me after this and I could never see him again.

Tommy "Vee let's go."
Vee "What?"
Liv "We're leaving."

I grabbed my purse and we talked outside the dinner for awhile, after that I said goodbye to Timotheé and he left. Once he left they all looked at me and excited.

Syd "Is he around the corner yet?"
Tommy "Yeah he ju-."
Liv "YOUR NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!"
Jack "Let's go Vee!"
Syd "How did it feel? Was it big?"
Tommy "How big we talking?"
Vee "You guys are too much I swear to god."

I laughed and we started walking, I answered some questions they were asking me, and it was awkward but I didn't care. I didn't expect me to loose my virginity to him, but it felt good to loose it too him. We got on the ferry and talked the entire way home, I unlocked the door and the house was a mess.

Vee "Guys, why did you leave a mess?"
Syd "I cleaned up my mess so it's just their mess."
Liv "I had to leave early because of my mom, but I would've cleaned up my mess if she wasn't yelling at me."
Jack "Vee go shower, and we'll clean this up."

I went upstairs and took off my shoes and jewelry, I put Livs purse on my bed and then grabbed a towel. I turned the showed one and let the water run for awhile so it could get warm. Timotheé was already texting me and he wanted to see me tomorrow immediately.

I didn't think to much about, he probably just wanted to talk or hang out again. I took my hair down from the ponytail I put it in earlier and took my clothes off, I touched the water too see if it was warm enough and got in..

I had gotten out the shower and changed, I redid some of my makeup and blow dried my hair. Liv came upstairs and she sat on my bed.

Liv "You wanna go somewhere and take pictures?"
Vee "Yeah I'm down."
Liv "Tommy found this cool zen garden."
Vee "Where at?"
Liv "It's like 20 minutes away from here, probably 25 but doesn't matter."
Vee "When we leaving?"
Liv "Well Syd went to go change and so did Jack, Tommy went to go get gas for his car so probably in like 20 minutes?"
Vee "Okay."

I continued to do some makeup and grabbed a clip to put my hair up. I changed my shirt and put on collared shirt and black sweatshirt, I put on some jeans and my converse.

Liv "Did you enjoy it?"
Vee "Enjoy what?"
Liv "The sex obviously."
Vee "Yeah, he knew what he was doing. Why?"
Liv "Just asking."
Vee "What's wrong, you sound sad?"
Liv "Well, I haven't told anyone, and I mean like anyone, but me and Tommy have been talking for awhile now."
Vee "Really?!"
Liv "Yeah, I really like him, and he really likes me, but we didn't wanna ruin our friendship or anything."
Vee "You guys won't ruin anything, remember when Syd liked Jack? And they dated for awhile, well now they forgot about it and act like nothing has happened. The same will probably happen between you too."
Liv "True but I don't know, I'll talk to him about it."
Vee "Let me know what happens."
Liv "For sure."

I sprayed some perfume and turned my TV on, we watched some TV to wait till everyone got back here. It didn't take too long, Jack arrived 5 minutes later, Syd and Tommy showed up at the same time.

Tommy "Everyone have their purses?"
Vee "Yes! Let's go!"
Syd "I know! Tommy you take forever."
Tommy "You guys shouldn't be fighting with the guy who drives you everywhere."
Liv "That's true."
Jack "Tommy barley drives me anywhere so let's just go."

They all walked outside and I grabbed my purse and an extra coat, I grabbed my keys and locked the door. I walked to the car and got inside and they were already playing music. Once I got in the car Tommy immediately drove away.

Vee "Fuck Tommy! Let me get situated first."
Syd "For real! You could've dragged her by the side!"
Tommy "What! I like being on time!"
Liv "There's no expected time we have to be there, it's open all day."
Jack "But Tommy loves being on time, and if we said a time he has to be there immediately."
Tommy "Me being early to events is gonna help me in life."
Vee "I like being on time too, but at least let me actually get in the car all the way."
Syd "One day he's just gonna leave you."
Vee "I know."

I opened my phone and texted back Timotheé, I applied some lip gloss and he kept texting me. It was cute and not annoying, surprisingly, I usually got annoyed by people spamming me. I couldn't stop smiling at his text messages, I already wanted to see him. But he really wanted to see me tomorrow, it seemed really urgent but at the same time it didn't seem important.

Liv "Can we stop for some hot coffee?"
Vee "Yes! I need coffee!"
Tommy "I guess, whose buying my coffee?"
Jack "I will, I guess."
Tommy "I was joking but thank you."
Syd "I could use a cake pop from starbucks."
Vee "Starbucks is right there! Turn!"

Tommy turned and parked in the parking lot, we all got down and put our masks on. I walked inside and ordered my coffee and some danish, after that we all got back in the car. The garden was down the street from the Starbucks so we got out and went to buy our tickets...