Nine

It was the Friday now, finals were done and i did pretty good on them. I got the grades I wanted for them and I was honestly proud of myself.

But tonight Timotheé was coming over and I was honestly pretty nervous. I was scared to see him and I don't even know what we are gonna do. My stomach started hurting because I knew after this soccer game, I would have to see him.

Vee "Maybe I should cancel?"
Jack "Your not gonna cancel on him."
Vee "Why not?"
Jack "Vee you like this guy a lot, so might as well just be with him."
Vee "I think I'm going to cancel."
Jack "No!"

He grabbed my phone and put it in his jacket. I rolled my eyes and opened up my camera bag. The game had just started and I started taking some pictures of the players. Taking pictures calmed me down a lot, I was so focused on them, I lost my train of thought.

The game was now over and I walked back to Jack, I put my camera away and grabbed my bags.

Jack "You ready?"
Vee "Yeah I guess."

We were about to walk out the gate and then I heard someone say my name, I turned around and it was Jp. He walked up to me and Jack look confused, I was just as confused.

Vee "Yeah?"
Jp "Thank you for taking pictures of us during the season. They look great!"
Vee "You've seen them already?"
Jp "Yeah coach showed us some, and they look pretty sick."
Vee "Thank you."

That was the first time I ever spoke to Jp really. I don't know exactly why I liked him though. He just always caught my eye and the fact that I would take pictures of him made it better. He had a really nice smile and his skin was so pretty, he also had really nice hair. I walked away from them and reunited with Jack, we started walking back home and my stomach was hurting again.

Vee "I'm so nervous."
Jack "You have nothing to be nervous about."
Vee "Maybe it was too soon to have him over."
Jack "Vee, if anything happens, I'll be next door. Keep your window open so I can hear what you guys talk about."
Vee "I don't know what we are even gonna talk about."
Jack "You guys have familiar interests, right? Talk about that. Get to know him more, find out what his favorite color is."
Vee "This isn't middle school."
Jack "What it's good to know what someone's favorite color is!"
Vee "Mhmm."

I unlocked my door and went upstairs, I cleaned up my room and downstairs. I saw Tommy at Jacks house and I'm pretty sure Liv was there too. I saw her sitting in the corner, they probably didn't want me to see her.

Tommy "What are you gonna wear?"
Vee "I don't know."
Jack "Put on some different outfits."
Liv "Guys let her wear whatever she wants!"
Vee "Thank you Liv!"

I closed my curtains and I walked to my closet. I literally had no idea what to wear. After making a mess and having clothes everywhere I finally had an outfit. I cleaned up my room once again and stuff all my clothes in my dresser. I checked the time and he would be here soon. Since the game ended sooner then expected, I told him to come at five.

Jack "Let's see the outfit!"
I opened my curtain and they all liked my outfit.

Vee "I'm so nervous."
Liv "You'll be fine."
Tommy "If you guys go anywhere text us, we will follow behind."
Jack "Yah!"
Vee "Ok spy's."
Liv "We are watching over you guys like a hawk."
Jack "If you guys end up leaving, go to the coffee shop down the street."
Vee "Ok."
Tommy "Pretty sure he is here."
Vee "Your lying."

I heard a car door close and I heard my doorbell ring.

Vee "Fuck."

They all smiled at me and I went downstairs, I opened the door and he smiled at me.

Timotheé "Hey."
Vee "Hi! You can come in."
He walked inside and looked around. I told him we can go upstairs and he followed me to my room, he observed my room and kept picking things up. Jack and Tommy were by the window and I looked at them, because he was walking to the window. I laughed and Timotheé looked at me.

Timotheé "What?"
Vee "Nothing."
Timotheé "So what we gonna do?"
Vee "What do you wanna do?"
Timotheé "Whatever really."
Vee "You wanna go get some coffee? We can come back and watch a movie if you want."
Timotheé "I'm down."

I grabbed my purse and he had opened the front door for me. I smiled at him and I locked it, I wasn't sure what to talk about, but he started talking about school and asking about my finals.

Vee "They were good I guess you can say?"
Timotheé "What's the highest you scored?"
Vee "A 96 in French."
Timotheé "Why not 100?"
Vee "Mixed up a couple words."
Timotheé "Hate when that happens."
Vee "Me too!"
Timotheé "But how was your day?"
Vee "It was ok, it's getting colder."
Timotheé "It should be snowing in a couple days."
Vee "Yay!"
Timotheé "You like the snow?"
Vee "Yeah, definitely when it's Christmas time, it just makes New York prettier."

We arrived at the coffee shop and I ordered something warm and so did he. We talked for awhile in the shop and then left, we went to a nearby park. I saw Jack, Tommy and Liv setting down on a bench not too far from us. It was kinda funny how they were following me, and Timotheé had no idea.

Vee "I'm getting cold."
Timotheé "You wanna go back now?"
Vee "Yeah."

We talked all the way back home, I unlocked the door and he went upstairs to my room. I threw away my coffee and went upstairs. I laid in my bed and he sat next to me, he was definitely kinda awkward but it was cute. We tried to find a movie to watch and we ended up watching, Grease.

𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 Couple hours later ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

We had finished watching the music and he was laying on my stomach. We talked about the movie and then we started talking about hanging out more over our break.

Timotheé "It's getting late, I should head home."
Vee "Okay."
I went downstairs and turned the lights off, he grabbed his things and opened the door. I gave him a hug and I kissed his cheek, he walked to his car and got in.

Vee "Bye Timmy Tim!"
Timotheé "What did you just call me?"
Vee "I loved your singing and rapping by the way."

He looked kinda shocked and he laughed, I laughed and went inside. I turned off my lights and I heard him drive away, I opened the curtain and they were all standing by the window.

Jack "We are coming over now."

I heard them all leave Jacks room and I heard my door open.

Liv "Tell us everything!"