Chapter 25

Rosa p.o.v

Ruby - you have missed a lot but hug first.

Ruby hugs me then I find out what I missed while I was taking that nap.

Rosa - so whats the plan are we killing him or what?

Ruby - your really have to ask?

I look to Zara who has a revengeful look in her eyes I really feel for her right now all her life the man she throught was her father was abusing her while her real father was near by and couldn't help her until now if that was me I would feel the same Razor has got a lot of making up to do.

We are making a plan am on Nathan's lap since he won't let me sit on the chair, Zara is on Ethans playing with his hair I have to admit they do look really cute together, Ruby however still doesn't trust Razor or Bobby at this point can't say I blame her but if we are to take Raymond down we need to work together. Sky is with Zayden in the kitchen since he doesnt want to sleep anymore and got hungry.

When Bobbys phone goes so he takes it out to see who's calling him and he doesn't look happy to see the caller.

Bobby - shit it's Raymond I have to answer or he will know something is wrong.

Ruby - am out I don't wanna hear his fucking voice if I do I will end up doing something sooner the planned.

Ruby leaves the room with stone behind her.

Nathan - answer it and put it in speaker.

Bobby nods and answers the call putting it on speaker I get a cold uncomfortable shiver down my spine when Raymonds voice comes though the phone.

Raymond - finally what took you so long to answer?!

Bobby - sorry was busy...

Raymond - have you broke that little bitch yet?

I can feel Nathan tense up under me I run my hand though his thick hair then kiss his forehead which calms him down a little but if Raymond keeps talking about me like that I don't know If I will able to keep him calm for long.

To my surprise Bobby defines me.

Bobby - how many times don't talk about Rosa like that.

Raymond - whatever I swear your becoming more like a pussy every day.

Bobby - am not a pussy I just........

Suddenly we hear a woman scream come though the phone.

Bobby - what are you doing anyway?

Raymond - work don't worry about it anyway I want you to fuck that bitch weather she wants it or not.

Bobby - she's still injured and I don't want to force her into anything she doesn't.

Raymond - she needs to learn her place and that place is to......

Bobby - ok I get it but i am going to take her on holiday for New year.

Raymond - no way she's stays in where she fucking is a not risking The Fucking Blacks finding her before you marry her and not to mention put future leader of the Griffins in her womb Either you do it or I will.

I can feel Nathan tense up even more I have to calm him down there's no way in hell am getting pregnant with his baby like he could anyway.

Bobby - you will not touch her!!!

Razor trys to calm him down but it doesn't work I know one day he will make one special girl very happy and safe.

Raymond - is that any way to talk to your father.

Then he says the words we were hoping to save for later.

Bobby - YOU AREN'T MY FUCKING FATHER!!!!

Raymond - what are you talking about!? I fucked your mother to get her pregnant with you.

Everyone tensed up at that even Razor then Bobby took a deep breath calming himself down.

Bobby - nothing am just tried, I need to check on Rosa so I need to hang up.

Raymond - remember son women are for us to use nothing more.

Raymond hangs up the phone and Nathan can't hold in his anger anymore.

Nathan - that fucker will die before midnight on New years Eve.

Looks like we have a time set to do this on now Ruby and Stone come back in the room her hair is messy and some of his buttons are undone I can't help but giggle the other looks to me wondering what's going on with me while Ruby gives me a glare.

Ruby - don't you dare laugh am a weird person what can I say.

Rosa - you said that not me.

At that moment Sky and Zayden come in they already know what's going on. Now that we are all together we finalize the plan and also make a back up plan just in case.

A/N sorry this chapter is late and short haven't had much time to write anything. Anyway hope you all are well and take care of ourselves and your families, stay safe out there oh and when the time comes

Merry Christmas.
Happy Hanukkah.
Joyous Kwanzaa.
Yuletide Greetings.
Happy holidays.
Joyeux Noël.
Feliz Navidad.
Seasons Greetings.

And hope you have a good New year