Chapter 8

Rosa p.o.v

After hearing that I run after Nathan I don't care about this stupid war I don't wanna lose him or anyone. I reach the bottom of the stairs as I see them getting in the car I run as fast as I can and just get there as hes closing the car door. I stop him from closing it by holding it open Sky is in tears when she see me. Am out of breath when I start talking.

Rosa - Nathan please don't go I promise I didn't know about any of this and I don't care about this stupid war I care about you!!!

Nathan doesn't say anything but Sky pushes past him and wraps her arms around me.

Sky - it's time to put this war to an end I don't wanna lose my best friend and I know you don't wanna lose her either Nathan. PLEASE!!!

Nathan looks to Ethan who I didn't even notice was here then looks to me I can see the hurt and saddens in his eyes He stands to get out of the car.

Nathan - you are right this war has gone on for to long and i don't wanna lose you either Rosa but.......

Rosa - do you want to be with me?

I cut him off.

Nathan - what?

Rosa - do you want to be with me?

He doesn't answer Sky smacks his arm

Sky - Nathan!!!!

Nathan - yes ok!!! I want to be with you but I can't.

I could feel my heart ripping apart when he said that i fight back the tears.

Rosa - fine.

Was all I could say before walking away back into the house I slam the door closed once am inside I can hear Sky yelling at her brother.

Sky - WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!! YOU ARE GOING LOSE THE ONLY PERSON THAT MADE YOU HAPPY CUZ OF THIS STUPID WAR I HATE YOU!!!!.

I can't hear anything when I start sobbing only to feel a hand on my shoulder I look up to see Ruby with a worries look on her face.

Ruby - am sorry Rosa i shouldn't have.....

Rosa - no it's my fault for falling for him.

I look out the glass and see the car drive away and that was the last time I saw him.

6 months later.

It's been 6 months since then and a lot has changed me and ruby have been running the Phoenix Mafia together with the help of her husband Stone Who i meet the same day i arrived. Ruby has shown me everything it takes on running a mafia. I've became a master a throw knives and my shotting is a lot better now as well as my hand to hand combat.

 I've became a master a throw knives and my shotting is a lot better now as well as my hand to hand combat

Stone Phoenix.

I've been training a lot so am no longer scared of anything or anyone ive even put Stone and some of his men on there asses. Me amd Ruby have boned well I try not to show it but deep down I miss Nathan. So you can guess it hurt when I heard a rumour that he was dating someone and that i will be seeing him again since me, Ruby and Stone are all going there to sign a peace treaty to finally being a end to the war between our two family.

Ruby - you ok?

Rosa - yeah why wouldn't I be?

We are on the way to the house it's been a long drive.

Ruby - for one thing your leg is shaking you sure you want to come? I could always go alone.

Rosa - no I can do this I have to face him sooner or later.

Even if he hes moved on it will hurt seeing him with someone else but what can i do he made his choice.

Stone - that a girl why don't you show him what he's missing.

I giggle while Ruby rolls her eyes we always have a bit of banter with each other. We soon arrive at a familiar sight the mansion where I lived for a few weeks the car stops I see Howard coming to greet us i open the car door and step out.

Howard - Rosa it's good to see you again.

Rosa - thanks Howard and thanks for seeing us to get this matter dealt with. I believe you know my sister and her husband.

Howard - of course Ruby, Stone.

They shake hands and we head inside all the meromise come flooding back from my short time in this house. My throughts are interrupted by a happy scream from a very familiar voice.

Sky - ROSA!!!!

She leaps into my arms since me and Ruby let Stone bring in our bags I can hug her back.

Sky - am so happy you are back it wasn't the same without you. I missed you so much.

Rosa - i missed you too Sky.

We pull back from the hug and she says hello to Ruby and Stone while I say hi to Ethan. In the living room we read the treaty it's had everything we agreed on so me and Ruby sign it i notice that Nathan has already signed it but I do wonder where he is. My wish gets answered as we hear the front door open but a annoying voice fills the air and one I was hoping never to hear again.

Melissa - we are back!!!

Sky - nobody cares!!!

I let out a giggle as Nathan and big fake tits come in Nathan's eyes land on me.

Howard - you are late Nathan.

Before he could even answer.

Melissa - sorry papi we got holded up......oh your here

Ok first off ewww then I stand up.

Rosa - Melissa always nice to see you shame I can't see your face past your tits.

Melissa - well my future husband loves my tits right honey.

She wrap her hand around Nathan's arm. Did she just say future husband? I notice the ring on her finger it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen not doubt she picked it.

Ethan - here we go again....

Sky - over my dead body !!!!!you aren't marrying my brother.

Nathan - Sky enough.....

Rosa - oh it speaks I was afraid you might have lost you tounge.

No one says anything I stare both of them down did i forget to mention we are staying here for a week? Yeah that should be fun not.