Chapter 11

Rosa p.o.v

(+18 mature)

The next day.

Now we don't have to hide anymore me and Nathan slept in each others arms all night. Me and Ruby both want to stay here but since someone has to keep an eye on our turf Stone has gone back to sort some stuff out and pick someone to lead our group over there while we start other one here. I promised the girls that we would go shopping for christmas today so Nathan is taking me out tonight on a date. After having a shower and getting dress I meet to girls in the living room.

Rosa - hey girls

Ruby - well look who's finally up and done with Nathan's cock.

Sky - first off ewww that's my brother Ruby and second can we go now or the shops will be closed.

Rosa - time to go Christmas shopping!!!

We laugh and set off to the mall. After hours of shopping and a little stop in Victoria's secret and Ann summer's we head back to the house. We got to our rooms and wrap up the presents we have brought for everyone then hide them. Afterwards I get ready.

 Afterwards I get ready

My outfit.

All I know is that Nathan is taking me to the beach. Once am ready i grab my bag and head downstairs where I see Nathan waiting for me. He sees me and his eyes go wide so I roll mine then I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him in which he wraps his arms around my waist.

Rosa - hey handsome.

Nathan - is it bad i wanna take you back to bed?

Rosa - as tempting as that sounds you spend a long time planning this date. So are you gonna tell me what we are doing?

Nathan - nope. By the way you look stunning.

Rosa - thanks you look like a high school bad boy tho.