Chapter 9

NOTE: THIS IS AARON'S POV!!

Aaron's POV

Y/n just walked out, I didn't know what else to do. I let her go, just like that. She fell for me, and I let her fucking walk. I'd be a damn fool to not go after her, but she said she wanted to end us. Truth is, I fell for her too. Somewhere between fucking her senseless and seeing her almost every day, I fell for her.

    She has a role in my life, but I knew we had that contract. It's supposed to be just sex, it says right there. We both broke that. I didn't give a fuck though. I started pacing in my office, as I was trying to think of where'd she go.

    That's when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say, and I see Spencer walk in.

    "H-Hey, is everything alright? What'd you say to Y/n? She left." He says, and I know he's the closest one to Y/n.

    Since the beginning Spencer and her have been close. She was the one to help Spencer when he started having nightmares. Those two were closer than he is to JJ.

    "It was nothing. She got upset. It's not my place to tell you why." I say. I knew exactly why, but no one knew about us. I wasn't going to tell Spencer when he's closer to Yn.

    "Well it's clearly something, considering she walked away with tears in her eyes. As well as the fact, I've watched you pace in the office, like you're pissed off at yourself." Spencer responds.

    "Shit." I groan, but Spencer doesn't hear it. "I told you it was nothing. Go ask Agent Y/l/n about it." I look him dead in the eyes, and he can tell I want him to leave.

    Spencer backs away, and that's when I hear someone else come in. "Knock Knock." I hear, Penelope says. I look up at her, and she gives me a sad look.

    "Yes, Garcia?" I ask, and I can feel her watching my every move.

    "Why are you sad?" She asks, and I groan. I don't want to talk about this. I want Y/n, to talk to her, but I can't. She needs space.

    "I'm not sad. Was there something you came to talk to me about?" I ask her, and she snaps out of whatever she was thinking about.

    "Yeah. I-uh ran into Y/n before she left she told me to give you a message. She said to tell you, 'The sky is red.' I don't know if that means anything, but she is coming back right?" She asked, and I looked at her questioningly.

    "Yeah, she just needed some air. I'm sure she'll be back in an hour or so. Thank you Garcia." I say, and she nods. She leaves, and I start searching my desk.

    "The sky is red. What does that mean?" I ask myself, knowing I wrote it down on the contract. I need to find that contract.

    After digging through my desk, I realize the contract must be in my briefcase. I walk over and grab it, searching in the back pocket, finding it. I flip it over on the back and I find my writing. "The sky is read: Y/n fucked up, and she knows that. Contract end." It says, and I felt myself getting emotional.

    "No." I whisper. I get up, and walk out. I said nothing to the team, all I cared about was getting to Y/n. She didn't fuck up, I did. I should've told her how I felt.

    I know the team will find it suspicious that I left after she did, but I'll tell them I had to get Jack. I wait for the elevator, which wasn't long, and walk in. Her apartment. I need to see that she's there. I need her. I need to tell her.

    Once I was out of the elevator, I ran to my car. I didn't care how ridiculous I looked, I needed to see her. Touch her, tell her everything is going to be okay.