Chapter 2

The next morning you woke up to the invasive, loud buzzing of your alarm going off. You smack your hand on the alarm begging for just five minutes of extra sleep. That's when you hear your phone ring. So much for extra sleep. You hastily grab your phone, and hit the answer button.

"Hello?" You say, groggily. You didn't even bother to look at who was calling.

"We have a case. Get to the office ASAP." The person on the other end, which you recognized the voice. It was Aaron.

"Ok." You reply, hanging up the phone. You didn't know if he had anyone else to call. That phone call made you become more alert, and you get ready for the day.

Twenty minutes later, and you're ready to go. You head for the kitchen and get a granola bar from your pantry. Then you head for your coat rack to grab your things, and leave. You double check to make sure the apartment is locked and head for your car.

Once you get to your car, you quickly put the keys in the ignition to start warming it up. It was only September, but this morning was chilly. The drive to work was peaceful, and you thought back to when Aaron handed you his contract.

...

"Y/n, may I see you in my office?" Aaron says, walking out of his office. you look up from your pile up papers, and nod.

"Ooo, look at that the newbie is getting' in trouble." Derek Morgan says softly.

You roll your eyes at Derek. Derek Morgan is a player, but you didn't care. You knew he was interested in you, but you were interested in someone else. Was it ethical that it was your boss? No, absolutely fucking not. However, that's just what happened. You look around the rest of the room, eyeing the team.

Spencer Reid, the boy genius, was seemingly unphased. He didn't bother looking up from his paperwork. Emily Prentiss and JJ were both whispering, but it wasn't about you. It was about the file they were working on. As for David Rossi, he was in his office and didn't hear it.

You walk to Hotch's office, knocking on the partially open door. "Come in." You hear him say, and you enter. He looks up, and over at the chair referencing you to sit down. You sit and you could feel this lingering tension between the two of you.
    For about two weeks, you've noticed this tension. It wasn't because you feared him, it was sexual tension. You noticed the way he'd stare at you a second too long, or how he'd find some way to have you near him. You didn't mind this attention, teasing is just a part of the fun. 

"Hotch, what did you need to talk to me about?" You ask, and he gets up and shuts his blinds and the door to his office. Shit, maybe I've been reading the room wrong.

"Well, it's about your behavior. Do you find me attractive, Agent?" He asks, and you keep yourself as collected as you could be. He leans against his desk, your knee hitting his leg.

"To be honest, yeah I do. Sir, I don't-" I start, but Aaron cuts me off.

He smashes his lips onto mine, kissing me with total dominance. One thing's for sure, and that is he likes being in control. In the heat of the moment, you kiss him back. It was a passionate kiss, but you pulled away before you couldn't contain yourself.

"That was one hell of a kiss." Hotch says, and you blush. Your cheeks become flushed, and there's no hiding that.

"Yeah, but why did you do that?" You ask, hesitantly. You've always found him attractive, just never thought it was reciprocated.

"To prove my point. I know it's a long shot, but we're both single, and clearly attracted to each other. i think we could help each other." Hotch says, being vague.