Chapter 32: The Battle and The Result

Start from the beginning

"Loki! Look out!" Sif says and I turn. I see three guards running our way. I step in front of Angela and get prepared.

"I'm done with this!" Thor shouted and slammed his hammer on the floor, knocking the guards down. "We need another plan. What happened to the Bifrost?"

"I don't know but it's not working." I say and place the sword again in the slot. I twisted it and nothing happened.

"The machine room. There must be something blocking it. We must go and check it." I say. "Everyone follow me."

"Wait. Where's Matthew?" Angela asks and we all look at each other. There was a moment of silence but it quickly went away as we all hear "Hold on!"

"Matthew! Oh my God I thought you were dead!" Angela sighed.

"I'm right here. It's not my time yet." He says as he enters the Bifrost room.

"Behind you!?" Thor and Sif shout. Matthew turns and stands there looking at Thanos.

As soon as he was going to get his sword out, Thanos, without any time to lose, stabbed Matthew through his chest.

"No!" Angela shouts and I hold her back as soon as I noticed she was going to run towards them.

"Angela! No! Come on, let's go downstairs and get away from Thanos." I say and the rest leaves as I said. Angela stands in my arms crying. "I'm sorry. But we have to go now."

She wipes her tears away and we run down the dark stairs towards the machine room. I lock the door behind me and walk up to Angela. She was crying again and I embrace her in a hug.

"He was my brother. I should have taken care of him." She said and brushed her hair gently. I look at Thor with a sad face, then at Sif. She waa also crying due to the tears falling down her cheeks.

Thor notices Sif crying and he also hugs her. "There, there. Angela look at me." I place my index finger under her chin and raise it up. "We need to still get you home. With or without Matthew, you have to be in a safe place. Now, let's calm down and get this figured out okay?"

She nods and says in between sobs "O-okay. I'll do it c-cuz of Matthew w-wanting me to be s-safe."

I sadly smile at her and kiss her forehead. She turns around and looks at the room we were in. "Wow."

"It seemes as if someone tried to get the palace security damaged." Thor says. We all hurry up to the controls and check it.

"It is indeed. But, someone changed the code." I say as I try to fix the security. A bang on the golden door made everyone turn and jump in place. "Really?!"

"Sif and I got this." Thor said and I nod. They run to the door and prepare themselves for what is coming.

"Angela, I need you to go to that box over there and reset everything." I point at a big silver box across the room. She nods and runs towards it.

Angela's POV:

I jumped Heimdall's lose body and got to the box Loki told me. I opened it and saw a bunch of buttons and plugs. "Now what?" I shout.

"Press all the buttons that are red. Once they turn green, pull on the bottom left handles." He shouts and I find the two plugs. I press every button like a kid on an elevator and pulled the handles.

"Okay! Everything is off!" I shout and turn to see him. A guard was running to him. Without even thinking I shouted "Loki! Get down!" and I through one of my daggers.

The dagger flew in the air and stabbed the guard right in the head. The dropped dead and Loki got up. He looked at him and smiled. "Thanks! Now pull the same plugs and count to five. Let the buttons turn yellow and that'll be it."