Chapter 23 Pregnancy Drama

Three months later

Erica Pov

8:00 pm Friday

I am ready for this pregnancy to be over. My stomach is huge now and Eric doesn't let me do anything. We haven't had sex in three weeks because he's afraid he's gonna hurt the baby. Everything Eric does annoys me especially these recent trips to New York all the time. He calls me every minute of the day but I have a feeling it's more than work. Im glad his business is financially set and has business all over the US. I'm bored, horny, and I miss him. I decided to go over to see Des and have fun with my bestie. I'm going to spend the night with Prentice. She's the best mother in law and I can relate to her. I feel like a younger version of her and she always there to give me advice and Des loves her.

Eric Pov

10:00 pm Friday

Erica has been stressed lately with me going back and forth to NY. There's been over 100,000 missing and someone's talking to the feds. I've been back making sure my name is cleared and to track the money. I don't need to go to jail with a baby on the way. Once this issue is settled today I'm done. I'm wrong for not telling her but she doesnt need to be stressed. I'm in New York now meeting up with Al my right hand who's gonna take over. We found out that Joe my other right hand been pocketing money and going to the feds. I wanted to handle this personally.

Three hours later

"Joe what happened to loyalty nigga". You stole from me and snitch nigga. We grew up together but I don't even want an explanation. I sent yhe Feds to you because I had a feeling you were trying to set the team up. The feds know me nigga they on my payroll. You thought i wouldn't have found out. Any last wishes".

"Fuck you B. You ain't shit nigga just a preppy pussy ass nigga," Joe said.

"This pussy gonna fuck yo mamma and let her know your dead. Let's see how preppy I am when shes sucking my dick and fucking me".

His mom and I would fuck when I lived here. Her pussy and head game was good, but that's about it. She had a man and that shit was too messy. So I just left her alone. Maybe he wanted me to take care of his mom and be his step daddy, lol. Bitch ass nigga. I just put two bullets in his head and walked out the dungeon. As I was walking to my office I saw Ciara my old fuck buddy and Al's sister. She gave me the look like she wanted to fuck and I just ignored her and kept waking. I closed my door and rolled a blunt. She walks in the office and locks the door. I just looked at this thirsty hoe man. I don't know how many times I have to tell this bitch I got a woman.

She leans over me with her crusty ass lips "Baby I want the dick and I know you miss this pussy"

"Look whatever we had in the past is over and I'm not jeparadizing my relationship for a hoe. Now get the fuck out my face and office. Before you go here".

I gave the bitch my carmex for her damn crusty ass lips. What did I see in her. Pussy has no face, thirsty hoes I swear. Her pussy was dry and ran through anyway. The only thing that was good was the head, but I love my baby too much to cheat on her. Al has to continue talking to Ciara about respecting herself, but not my problem. I have a beautiful sexy girl, and baby on the way. Speaking of which she hasn't called me all day. I've been communicating with her, but she hasnt called me once. Ive been here this time for two days. She's pissed because she couldn't come with me. I've been keeping my distance with the fucking because Im scared to fuck while she's big like that. I dont wanna hurt my seed man.

Three weeks ago, we were fucking and I'm going in on her and she's riding me and im hitting it good then she starts having pain and starts crying. So I immediately thought she's going into labor or some shit.  So we just chilled for a little while and then I just hit it from the back going slow. Then she complains about my dick being too big like what the fuck. She doesn't want it slow and passionate and I refused to hurt her or my baby. So right now i want a doctors opinion. We haven't had sex in three weeks and I'm horny too, but I just want to be safe. I feel like pops now, I miss my girl. She's always tired; so it's class and home. We haven't been out in two months because she feels like a whale. Now she's mad at me because she's pregnant and I tell her to stay off my dick. I'm going home tomorrow so she can stop trippin. I didn't know pregnancy would change our lives so much. I have to deal with the back pain, crying, hormones, and the fact that she hates me for getting her pregnant. I'm 23 now so I have lived out my dreams. Erica only 18 I should have wrapped it up. She still embarassed to talk to her parents which is crazy. Sammy told me he called his parents and made it right. They will be here for the birth of his baby and it past time I make things right too. Pops is calling me .

"What's good son"

"Hey pops"

"What did you do to Erica " She came to the house, looked at me with an attitude, rolled her eyes and went upstairs with Prentice".

"You look like me so she's mad at you. Nothing she wants to fuck and I told her not until she gets a checkup. It's the hormones man she's tripping about me not being there and her being fat. She's thick she has a belly but pregnancy has done her right. Especially that ass and breasts.

"You should have kept your dick in your pants and you wouldn't have to worry about it. You knew she was still in school. Besides they all hate us when they pregnant. Your mom is due next week and tired as hell. I'm never getting her ass pregnant again. She's a bitch when shes pregnant. I do want some pussy tho".

"Is my baby still there with mom".

"Yes Prentice and her are talking".

"What are they talking about".

"Us of course she spending the night and Prentice kicked me out the bedroom because your girl sleeping with her. Damn you sure Erica not having twins. Her stomach is huge to be six months. I'm not worried tho because Erica just went to sleep and we bout to have a quickie in my man cave".

"Damn she loves moms for real. I think mom reminds her of herself. You gonna send mom into labor".

"I'm gonna continue fucking until she's goes into labor and your mom fun size. I can lift her and bend her, but I'm really getting a vasectomy this time so there will be no slip ups. Your mom just so damn fine she makes me feel like a little bitch". That's how Christina came along us getting drunk and fucking like rabbits.

"Tmi pops, am I'm wrong for not fucking her pops".

"He'll yeah nigga cause when the baby comes it's all about her and including the six weeks you have to wait. You gonna have blue balls. Just be gentle with her. You dont have to pound in her, do that shit when this pregnancy over. Just show her you love and care for her".

"I know I'm just nervous about being a dad". I can't believe I let her have the magic sperm". Lol

"I understand but you will be a good father and just make her feel special. It's alot for her being young and not communicating with her parents. You need to fix that situation too with her parents and the dealing issue". Besides she's brings the best out of you and vice versa".

"I know pops and I will".

"Love you son".

"Love you too old man".

"You wish I was old, ask your moms she knows nothing on me is old, I'm hung like a stallionnnnnnnnnn.

"Bye pops". Lol

I hung up I'm not gonna entertain his sex talk about moms. I sent a text to my baby telling her I love her and will see her tomorrow. She doesn't respond but she'll be fine when she sees me tomorrow. I'm going to bed I have a flight at 8:00 am.