Meeting Her Parents Part 2

Erica Pov

I woke up, just as Eric came back to the car, I did not want to face my parents. On top of that Im pregnant, I know they will be disappointed.

"Babe, Do you have a big shirt I can wear"

"Why Erica"

"I wanna cover my stomach a little".

"No your not, lets go. They will notice the stomach before everything else"?

I waddled in front of Eric and its not cute I turn a corner and my stomach is still trying to catch my breast and butt. Eric loves my new thickness even more my breast and butt. I held my side because I was in pain. I paused and bent slightly over while Eric rubbed my side.

"Babe are you alright "

"No my side the baby is on my side. Im not getting pregnant again".

"Yea, yea you can't stay off the twelve inches. Lol".

"Come give daddy a hug"

He pulled my head down and started kissing me.

"Eric stop my parents might be watching".

"Are you serious right now look at your belly. You've done more than kissing . You know I wanna fuck right".

"Eric no".

"Come on we leaving on Sunday, no pussy until then".

"Babe Im nervous"

"Just a quickie babe"

He started kissing my kneck and rubbing my butt and I gave in. I showed him our shed that we had in the back. He found a desk and placed me on it. He slipped my panties off and pulled down his pants while he slid into me.

"God forgive me. Oooh baby. Shit daddy. OMG".

"Yea open those legs for daddy.

He forgets Im pregnant sometimes. Wanting me this way and all, while sometimes Im tired and in pain. He took his shirt off and kept pounding in me.

"Babe your nails on my back".

"Im sorry", I moaned. You feel so good daddy ".

Eric pulled me tighter and grinded into me and started slamming into me. The quickie turned into a session. He bent me over and starting hitting from the back while I screamed. He started slapping my ass while I rode his dick.

I climaxed and he kept going until he placed me on top. I rode grinding my hips screaming.

"Ooooh babe your dick feel so good".

"Yo pussy is the best. Show daddy how much you love me. I grinded back and forth until we both came.

"Damn that was good"

"You have the best

Eric kept my panties in his pocket and helped me get off the desk and got himself together. I winced and starting limping. We came out of the shed and he pulled me in a hug while squeezing my butt.

"I love you Erica"

"I love you too"

I knocked on the door and walked in. No one was there and the next thing I heard was a bed knocking.

"Oooh Derrick . You feel good baby" my mom moaned.

"You know how daddy does it", I heard my daddy.

"Yes daddy I love the way you hit it, my mom moaned and screamed.

"Face down, but up babe", my dad said.

I cant believe this is how the first lady and pastor get down really when no kids around. I heard my mom moan before but never heard her verbally like that. Wow.