Introduction

Have u ever wondered what being a preachers kid is like? You spend your whole life trying to impress people who put you on this never ending pedestal. When you make a mistake everyone looks at you like you are a savior.   Ironically we all fall short of Gods glory, we all are works in progress.  Please let me introduce myself I am Erica White and this is my life and  journey of being a preachers kid.

I'm sitting in my room listening to Kem "Share my life " thinking of my life.  The music is low enough and my parents wont hear it.  I want my life to be meaningful and fun.  I feel as if I'm trapped in a bubble oblivious to the outside world.  I'm 18, a virgin, smart, and I have never had a boyfriend. I just graduated from high school as the "Valedictorian" and I'm  ready to live my life as just Erica.  I'm ready to go to college and I want to be me and make my life joyous.  I want to make mistakes and l earn from them.  My life is based on being a christian which I love Christ, but I want to live by his approval and not condemn by people.  Meaning i will not publically humiliate my parents and if I do i will ask for forgiveness.  I love God and my family and I will be happy for once in my life.  I will find Erica White again because she has been lost but I woll find her again.

Should I continue this story let me know by your comments?