Chapter 11 Life Happens

Eric Pov

It's been two weeks and Erica refuses to talk to me. I call and she just hangs up or answer and says nothing. I've sent her flowers and she sends it back, I gave her my black card and she won't give me back my car. I did tell her the BMW is hers whenever she wants it. You should see how much money she spent, but its cool. She's tripping because I'm trying to make it right, and I know I fucked up. I just want my woman back. I don't know what else to do. If she wanted to end our relationship she would give me my car and card back but I'll just wait until she's ready to talk.

Erica Pov

I am still livid with him, the disrespect and he knew who she was. So I don't want to to hear nothing he has to say. I know we wasn't togeher but i thought we were building something together. He's put his black card in a card, he sent me and guess what I used it. Apparently he thinks money can buy happiness so it will be mine right now. Des and I went on a shopping spree and do I care, no. He will learn to respect me and until I'm ready to talk it is what it is.

Des Pov

Eric was wrong but Erica is being stubborn but he whipped and don't even know it. she'll forgive him, but Eric may need to lay the pipe because Erica not trying to hear nothing he saying right now. I hope she gives him another chance.

Eric Pov Monday 6:00 pm

I need to talk to my pops! So I called him and he answers, but I don't think he knows it. "Damn ma yo pussy good""Yes daddy ahhhhhhhhh maliek", my mom said. I felt sick. I hung up immediately and a hour later, pops called back.

Pops Pov

I just finished making love to my babe and she tapped out. I noticed my babe be tired then usual and her pussy taste extra sweet and juicy. The other day she threw up and felt sick. I knew my wife she's pregnant and I'm happy. I just turned 50 and I know she's thinking we too old but fuck that I'm still fucking her like we was in our twenties. Yeah im the man I just can't get enough of her and it seems with age it got better. I have a spoiled six year old daughter and 23 year old son but they made me a better me. Yeah I'm the man I just can't get enough of her and it seems with age the pussy got better. I love my wife and there's nothing Iwont do for her. She makes me happy and no women compares to her. Let me call my son I was fucking with him when I answered the phone I did it on purpose. I know he hates it and I dont care, lol. Let me call him right quick.

"What's up"

"Don't answer the phone I know you did that on purpose"?

"So yo mama loves this chocolate stick. Lol your moms pregnant".

"Word pops yall too old for that shit".

"Yea she is she hasn't told me yet, but I already know and plus she's getting thick".

"Lol congratulations, another sibling to spoil. Mom gonna be mad at you. I thought you had a vasectomy".

"I chickened out and told your mom I did a month ago. She stop taking her birth controls and then we got real drunk and fucked ourselves to sleep".

"She gonna be mad at you. I was on my date having fun at the restaurant and I saw my assistant. I acted like I didn't know her then she comes to the table and tells Erica she sucked my dick while I had her on hold on the phone".

"Damn son"

"Bye pops"

"I'm sorry E what else happened"

"She returned the gifts I sent, except my black card and my BMW. She's mad at me it's been 2 weeks"

"Give her time, damn you whipped and haven't gotten the pussy yet".

"WhateverPops ok then ill ttyl. Tell moms and Christina I love them".

"Ok I will love you son"

"Love you too Pops"

Well I'm just gonna give her time because she doesn't want to hear from me. Hopefully it's soon.

Do you feel sorry for Eric or do you like the way Erica is acting. Vote and leave your comments.