Chapter 31 Mending relationships

Eric

We're all just looking at each other silently, like come the fuck on.  So I decided that I would just do the honors of speaking.  But right now I'm looking at Erica fine as hell and Jamie Foxx "SEX" is on my mind.  Erica is nervous but we have come too far to just be silent. 

"Tamela and Derrick, I wanna apologize to you both for the disrespect I may have shown to you.  I love Erica and she's the best wife I could ever have.  She means the world to me!!  Erica and I want you to be their for the babies.  Everyone is silent!!  

Six months later:

Erica

When we went to visit my parents I wanted to runaway, but things worked out.  My parents forgave me and are spoiling their grandchildren .  Im glad Eric helped me fix my relationship with my parents.  I realized love will make you crazy, but Im happy that I have someone to love and cherish me!! Im a wife, a mother, still im school and happy!! Who says a preacher's kid cant fall in love with a thug.

Eric

Business is booming I got my wife the fam is good.  I got my baby girl, Neveah that's my karma.  LOL I already got my gun cage ready!  Im still dippin in that pussy so lifes good! Sammy and Desire good and happy being parents.  My dad still crazy, my mom still keeping him in check.  All jokes aside Im glad I fell in love with a preachers kid they the biggest freaks!! Lol but on the real this woman is my queen, and I love her for sticking by the kid.  Got me in church on the second seat pussy will do it every time!! Life is good!!

Tamela and Derrick

We forgave Erica because God is our father.  We have made mistakes with Erica and Sammy.  Our relationship is back to normal.  We wish they would stop calling us everyday LOL. We are spoiling our grands Neveah and Riley.  Im glad God brought their mates in their lives.  They all needed each other.  Prentice is my girl and when we travel to Atlanta we shop hunny!!  We love how they respect us as Erica's parents and they welcomed us with open arms.  All in all we love our new family.  We're happy Erica found that thug!! LOL. The End!!