Another Sunday Part 2

After church there's a big Sunday dinner at my granny's and reflections on our week. I can't wait until it's time for me to go to Spelman in a week. I am sheltered and shy when it comes to boys. I am grown and don't know how to write a check, nor know anything about cars, and I don't get out much.

My parents, Derrick and Tamela are both 50. They can be a bit old school with some of their beliefs and are overprotective "ALL THE TIME". I'm spoiled because I'm the only girl and the youngest. My brother Samuel is 22 and just graduated from College of Charleston and he's in the Air Force to be an Computer Engineer. I have boys that want to talk to me but I'm shy and far from ugly.

I am big girl 42 DD breast, big thighs, big ass, shoulder length hair and brown skin. I have never been out with a boy unless it was with my boy cousins. I do respect my parents because they love me and see my potential, they aren't jugemental and they listen to me it's just society that makes it harder for preachers kids. I know that I have to make some changes for myself because I want to be happy and be the person God wants me to be. This is going to be one bumpy ride on finding myself, starting a career and maybe finding love. Lol, yea right I'm not ready for that yet.

Erica is in for a ride of her life! Comment and vote !