4 • Invite

Ending my stream, I say farewell to my audiences and shutdown the camera.

'Ping!'

I notice a notification show up on my Viscord from Daust. It's an invite to an exclusive party. She starts a call and I join.

"So? You coming?" She asks.

"Where the fuck is the...BUN-P??" I question.

"Yeah, its at the BUN-P; Belphi's Underground Neon Pub." She explains, sending images through to jog my memory. "You've been there before multiple times!"

"Oh, yeah! I have. Sure, I'll go."

"Yes! Like usual, your boss doesn't mind?"

"Is the party gonna be filled with streamers and gamers only?" I roll my eyes.

"Yep!"

"It's all good then. He's too busy with his boyfriend anyways! He's got his own party." I smirk.

"Sweet! See there!" She says as I end the call.

Tired, I make my way back to bed as I see the pentagram rise and light up, signalling day. Clasping into my bed, I fall straight to sleep.

•°Arriving at the BUN-P°•

I parked my car and walked my way through the front doors to their reception. A hound wearing many earrings and facial piercings approached in their hipster outfit.

"Holy shit. They really got the real deal. Vat?" Their voice sounds tired and slow, it was one of the good things about this place. Everything was easy to process.

"Yep, but please call me Vatty!" I give them a smile. They nodded and showed me through the above ground. We arrived at stairs going down below and they told me to go right on in.

As I walked down the stairs, I checked my outfit and pockets to make sure nothing had gone missing or out of place. I wore black baggy pants with chains hanging out the pockets, a sleeveless turtle neck covered by a cropped hoodie with branded sneakers and wrist gloves. I looked fire!

The loud music invaded my thoughts as I looked upon a massive underground cave-themed room with neon light moving all over the place. The DJ's stand was practically hanging from the ceiling! I was impressed, this place was almost as good as my fit. I search for familiar faces and spot Daust at the bar.

Dashing through the crowd and a few short greetings, I reach Daust and punch her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm drink 'er- Oh! Vatty, you made it!" She shouted. I spotted her drink, it was glowing and well decorated. I sit on a stool beside her at the bar.

"This place never fails to impress me! I'm surprised royals and overlords haven't found out about it!" I respond, signalling the bartender to get me what Daust had.

"I know, right?!" She turns to face the crowd and notices someone. "Ooo~ Vat!" She pokes my shoulder as I'm drinking.

"I think someone is liking your backside a bit much~" Daust bounces her eyebrows at me as I catch sight of who she was talking about. It was another popular streamer, he was my level famous which meant a lot.

"If he wants me, he can come over here!" I smirk and turn away but suddenly realising Daust call him over. Almost making me spit out my drink. I see him approach us and cover myself with my hoodie.

"I hate you." I whisper towards Daust, she just smiles.

"Hey there, ladies~" He says, sitting next to me as I take off my hoodie.

"Hi!" Daust says smiling.

"Hey, old chum. Been a while, huh?" I ask him.

"It sure has! Haven't seen you ages~" His arm rests on my shoulder while tugging me closer to his chest.

"Please. Wait till I'm drunk!" I jokingly respond. We both start laughing and Daust leaves us for the dance floor.