8 • SleepOver

Vox and I sat next to each other not making any eye contact as Vark, Taz & Lucy laid in our laps. Petting them slowly.

'God, this is a weird relationship.' I thought. Trying to break the tension, I realised something.

"Wait, you're not planning on staying here over night, are you?" I looked at Vox and he slowly turned his head away from me.

"Maybe..." He replied. He turned back and noticed I was not amused. "I only got room for Vark. Maybe you can sleep outside or something." I joked.

"Ha ha, very funny, Chilli." He smiled.

"I wasn't joking but sure."

I stood up in front of him, hands on hips and looked around the room. "The best I can offer is the couch."

"Are you sure, the couch, is the only offer~" Box smirked while raising a brow at me. I leaned in and tilted his screen towards mine, inches away from each other.

"Well...you can always sleep...outside!" I finished, making my way to the kitchen while Vox sat down with a flustered frown.

°• A few hours later •°

I started to get tired and set up Vox's bed on the couch until Vox came out from the bathroom wearing a shark onesie.

"You are so lucky I exist..." I said, shaking my head. Vox tried to get into bed but Vark took the couch away from him and I chuckled.

"Guess you're sleeping outside." I made my way towards the door and was stopped by Vark and the girls again. Vox poked his head through the corridor. "I don't think they want me to sleep alone."

"...fine." I turned around to Vox, who had the most smug face I had ever seen, as I looked down and point upstairs to my bedroom. "You can...sleep with...me."

"Vark, I'm so proud of you." Vox whispered as he walked up the stairs. After finishing up down, stairs I finally made my way up to my room and was in for a surprise.

"VOX!" I shouted covering my face and turning away. "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING ONESIE?!"

"It got too hot so I took it off." Vox laid their in my bed, wearing nothing but his boxers, while scrolling through some late night media.

"You just gonna stand there or are you gonna join me~" He flirtatiously, patting the side next to him.

"I still have to get changed." I said, rushing to the bathroom. "The things I put up with..." I grumbled.

I walk out the bathroom in my red gown and Vox dropped his phone on the bed, looking at me. "You look great..." He said, quietly.