Chapter Sixteen

(A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait, I've just been busy with school, work, and my slightly existent social life, and I've also had major writer's block for this chapter, because I didn't know what to do in it, but, I forced myself to sit down and finish this chapter. It probably sucks. So, I'm sorry. The next chapter will be better.)

Chapter Sixteen 

"You're gay." 

"Obviously I am not gay, as I am dating someone of the opposite gender!" 

Elenor simply smiled at me as I glared at her, rather annoyed at her response to me telling her that David and I were now dating. 

"No, you're actually super gay." She retorted, laughing while I sighed, but still a small smile managed to cross my face. 

"You really wish I were gay. You want some of this, don't you?" I teased in a mock sexual tone, throwing my friend a wink, which she returned, causing us both to start laughing. 

"Are you two being homosexuals again?" Margaret questioned as she approached where we were helping pack the bags of paintball gear into the back of one of the youth leader's vans. 

We were about to head off to the site where we did the paintball, and Elenor and I were slacking in packing the van while David and his friends, along with some of the leaders, hauled out the bags to other vans. 

"Well, you know what they say; if you and your best friend's relationship isn't constantly mistake for a homosexual love affair, than are you really friends?" I inquired, causing Margaret to laugh, amused by my words. 

"Fair enough, fair enough," She giggled, before looking around at the other vans and then back to Elenor and I. "Anyways, are you guys excited for paintball?" 

"Honestly, not really," I replied sourly. "Last time I went with this group to play paintball, I didn't hit a single person, and I just hid the whole time. Someone almost got me, but, they didn't even shoot me, I just kind of surrendered. So, I'm not that excited to possibly actually get hit." 

"Don't worry, it'll be fun! Besides, your boyfriend will be there, so, it has to be fun." Margaret winked, causing me to blush lightly. 

"I hope you know that I'm just going to attack him the whole time." Elenor told me, and I sighed, but, smirked slightly, as this was anticipated. 

"I would expect nothing more from you, to be honest. I don't condone it, but, there's really nothing that I can do to stop you, is there?" 

"Not at all." She replied, shaking her head. 

"Yeah, I didn't think so. Anyways, let's get in a van so that we can all sit together," I spoke, and, noticing Elenor was about to speak, I did before she had time to. "Yes, Elenor, he is sitting with me, so, don't even say it." 

"Damn it. Well then Drake is as well." She snapped, and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"That's fine by me. Anthony can come with us as well." I agreed, causing Margaret to smile happily, along with myself, though, I was smiling because I saw this like a double date road trip, even though one friend disliked my boyfriend, but, I'd have to let that slide. 

So, Elenor, Margaret and I climbed into the van, I was in the very back, with empty seats beside me for David and then Anthony, then in the middle row was Margaret and Elenor, and a seat for Drake, and then two leaders in the front. 

The entire list of people that were coming along - that I knew, at least - were myself, David, Elenor, Drake, Margaret, Anthony, June, Karol, Jacob, AJ, my friend Myra and her boyfriend Adrian, and a few other youth kids.