[9]

Yaaaaayyyyy!Reads are getting high! Yay! Love you guys somuch! Haha,talk to me sometime . :) ßêštïmē! Anyway,here's the update XD

====CHANELLE====

"So, tell me, did you lie to me?" I looked at him in the eyes.. "Yes." I knew that was his answer.. "Sorry." He apologized. "Why?" I humbly asked. He swallowed his saliva. "Well, because I want to test if you really generous or just pretending to." That's it? "T-that's it?" I commented. He nodded. "Oh, Karlos. Next time, don't make others into trouble just to test their personality or ability, okay?" I traced his chin.

He nodded looking down to me. "Can we.. Uhh.. Go out?" He invited. My eyes widened. Juan Karlos Labajo, asking a girl to go out with him? Cool! "Uh, yeah. Sure. Wala tayong scheduled event right?" I made sure. "Yeah." He said. I glared. "You're telling the truth, right?" I smirked. "Haha. Of course." He smirked too.

"So, where do you want to .. You know." He said wearing his jacket. Why does this guy has tons of jackets? "Anywhere. What about in--" I got cut off by Karlos' phone ringing. "Oh, excuse me." He said going outside. I didn't want to eavesdrop, so I stayed out of sight.

====JUANKARLOS====

"Karlos, explain to me how'd I said THAT." Stacey said through the line. "Uh. C'mon, you forgot publicity stunts!" I sighed. "Ugh. Fine. You should've told me earlier." She said. I rolled my eyes even she wouldn't see it. "By the way, you and Chanelle has got to come here. Real quick. Taping of Undefined Love's trailer has moved TODAY." Stacey said. My eyes widened. "Okay, we'll be there in a sec! Bye!" I hanged up.

"Eva! Taping has been moved today! C'mon!" I shouted. "What? Okay, I'm coming." Chanelle swung her shoulder bag.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hello po, sorry were late." Chanelle apologized to the staff. "It's okay, Hindi niyo naman alam nung una." A staff member said. They gave us the clothes we need to wear and stuff and etcetera!

"Cecilia? Ikaw ba talaga 'yan?" I practiced my line. "Oo. Ako nga Ito, Dylan. Hindi mo ba Ako na-miss?" Stacey said her line. "Na-miss. Oo nga pala, this is Arya, my .. Uhh.. Best friend." I said my line again. "H-hello.." Chanelle said her line. Stammering. Her eyes are teary.

Wait, that's not part of the play

"Direct, Pwedeng cut muna po?" Chanelle said to Direct. Of course, pinagbigyan siya. She ran to the restroom. "Chanelle!" I, Darren, and Stacey chased her. Wala si Twittle eh. Absent.

"Hey." We saw her crying. "Bakit?" Stacey sat down with her. "Eh, girl talk muna nga." Darren left the restroom. I followed too. Let those girls understand each other.

====STACEY====

"So, tell me, why're you crying?" I pat her back. "Because.. I-I remembered t-the way my best friend and I got separated." She stammered "What happened?" I asked her. 

Yep, I'm her "friend."

So, ang akala niya lahat nasa side niya?

Let's see.

She started saying story. But I promise, it was really sad. Even I.. cried. But that doesn't give an excuse that I should stop fighting for Jakey. Her story was this:

When Chanelle was a 6th-grader, she had a BOY bestfriend named Tyler Francisco. They became best friends when they both knew that they're madly inloved with books and yada yada yada. You'll get the point. They read books, and chacha and bluh. So, that explains why her grades are high. Ang daya.

One day, Chanelle went to Manila for a book club meeting. Yeah, ganun siya kahalaga. (weh?) Tyler insisted to come with her. Tyler's friend, Jonas, also insisted, so, Chanelle had no choice to come with Tyler. When they already arrived in Manila, Chanelle knew the reason why Tyler wants to come too.

You wouldn't believe it. Tyler's reason why he wants to come too, is because he has another girl best friend there and he asked that girl to be his girl friend in front of Chanelle. Girl's name is Vien.

Let me be honest to you, I also cried.

"Well, you know Tyler was a total jerk to you." I fakingly pat her back. I smiled and swiped her tears away. "Yeah. *sniff* You're right." she wiped her nose. Honesto. I helped her stand up. "Let's go hah. Dont think of Tyler nor Vien. And most of all, dont imagine I'm that dang Vien." I snapped. She giggled "Haha. Okay." she smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh, okay na si Eva?" Direct asked. "Opo." I smiled. "Tara na." he pulled mine and Chanelle's hand. "Let's repeat that scene, shall we?" Direct Bayani announced. "One, two.. AKSYUN." 

"Cecilia, ikaw ba talaga 'yan?" Karlos said his line.  "Oo. Ako nga Ito, Dylan. Hindi mo ba Ako na-miss?" I said my line and smiled like what the script said: "Stacey to Smile" Haha. "Na-miss. Oo nga pala, this is Arya, my .. Uhh.. Best friend." Karlos said his line again. "Hello." Chanelle said. So Alive. 

"Cut!" Direct Bayani said. I scratched my head. "Okay, yun na muna, guys. Gagabihin na kayo." he continued.  We all sighed in relief. We also changed into our NORMAL clothes. "Let's go?" I heard Karlos said. Wait! Im not yet done!

"Sandali lang. Si Stacey.." Chanelle said. Thanks, Eva. But remember, nothing will be an excuse. "Hi, I'm done." I went out. "Let's goo!" Chanelle whined. I rolled my eyes on her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Stacy, I want to talk to you." Karlos called out my name. "Sure. Why n--" I got cut off. "In private." he continued. "O-okay." I stammered. Did I do something wrong? Hmm..