[8]

Morning! XD nekehiga ake se bed ko ngayon. Hehe.. Anyway.. Here's the story..

====JK====

"Haist! May mall show pa 'ko!" I fakingly whined. Let's see if this girl's truly generous or nah. "Huh? Eh gusto mong ipa-cancel?" Chanelle asked. I mentally grinned. "Yeah." I turned around. "Oh, well. Let's tell Direct na gusto mong ipa-cancel." She suggested. "Eh, kasama ka dun eh." I lied. "Really? How come Hindi ko alam 'tong mall show na sinasabi mo?" Her face was full of confusion. I mentally laughed.

Juan Karlos, you're so dang evil.

"I don't know. Didn't Direct tell you?" I smirked. She raised an eyebrow. "You look so suspicious. Are you hiding something from me?" She walked to me. "No, why?" I smirked again. Best actor! She looked around my face and hands. "Okay.." She looked down and took a step backward. "Bakit? Kala mo nag-li-lie Ako? My goodness, Eva!" I smirked. "Sorry." She apologized. "That's what I thought." I put my hand on her head.

"Look, gusto mo bang ipa-cancel or what? So that I could make it up with you." She looked up to me. Her blue eyes stared at my eyes. Her fluffy hair flowing on her shoulders and.. Aahh..

I never realized that she could be so gorgeous!
Snap out of it, Karlos.

"No, it's okay." I fakingly said 'no.' "N-no, I want to make it up with you." She insisted. "Eh, fine. Tell them." I gave up. But I'm not really going to let her tell them. I'm going to be in HUGE trouble! She walked away. I quietly chased her. I put my hands around her chest and shoulders making her stop from walking.

"Eh, Karlos! Stop it!" Chanelle struggled. "Snap." I heard a camera snap a shot. I and Chanelle turned our heads to see who took the picture.

Paparazzi.
Oh man, this is going to enter social media again!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Good news, JKFanatics! Juan Karlos might've seem to find the true love of his life. This just in, he and his girl was caught hugging at the hallway of ABS-CBN. Labajo's girl had the name Chanelle Eva Vergara, which is the cousin of Darren Espanto...

... Another breaking news about this rumor, Stacey Pineda, former teen crush of Labajo, says that Vergara can take Karlos' heart away. What does this mean? That question will be answered after this---" Direct turned off the television.

"Ay! I'm so proud of you!" Direct praised us. "Ano ba talaga nangyari dun?" He asked. I and Eva looked at each other. She was about to open her mouth to start explaining but I cut her off by saying: "Na-stumble lang po Ako sakanya." He nodded. "Keep stumbling, stumbling Karlos." He continued.

The three of us laughed. "Pero, is it true yun po ang Sinabi ni Stacey?" Chanelle asked. "No. Publicity stunt." Direct answered her question. She nodded. "Okie, you may be dismissed. Tell Stacey yung "sinabi" Niya sa news, hah." He smiled. "Yes po." We smiled and walked out of the room.

"So, tell me, did you lie to me?" Chanelle looked at me in the eyes. I gulped. "Yes." I knew I was going to tell the truth. "Sorry." I apologized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: aaaahh! Lowbat na cp ko! Hey, maya ulit neh! Byee!)