[17]

==CHANELLE== 

The wind is blowing hard. Why is it so cold in here? "Chanelle," someone poked my shoulder. I turned around. "Hi Darren." I smiled like I always do. "Are we there na?" I asked. "Oh, uhm. That 'crashing in my place' has been cancelled. Sorry." he apologized.

"Hey, it's okay. No worries, I'm not affected." I giggled. "What was the reason?" I asked  "Sir Bayani called me. He said we need to keep an eye on Stacy." he answered my question. "Why?" I asked. "Sunugod siya sa asylum." he said. My eyes widened. I stood up and stared at the car's window. "Why her mind became.. THAT?" I asked still staring at the window.

"The doctors still dont know. They believe it's trauma or a disturbing experience between someone she ultimately love. By that someone she ultimately love, I mean Karlos!" he said with gestures. "Then after that, she'll be sent to a reform school." he continued. Hirap pala maging baliw, noh? 

I stayed silent. Now, staring at the car floor. "Then, after we visit Stacy at the asylum, we need to attend a press conference. Answering all the questions between Stacy's stay at the asylum and Karlos being missing. Kaya, basically, umaga na tayo uuwi." he still continued. I nodded.

Sometimes, kung pwede lang mag on-the-spot resign, magre-resign ako. 

"Mmm.." I moaned. I feel bad. "Do you feel sick?" he said touching my forehead. "Chanelle, you're incredibly hot." he exclaimed. His face was full of worry. "Haha, Darren. I'm okay." I chuckled. I tiny-coughed. "You're not." he glared. Why does he care so much? "Darren," I tapped his shoulder. "Yep?" he faced to me.

"Mahal mo ba'ko?" I asked

==DARREN==

"Mahal mo ba'ko?"

"Mahal mo ba'ko?"

"Mahal mo ba'ko?"

'Yes, Chanelle. I love you' wasn't really a nice answer. I looked down and said, "Yes, Chanelle. As a friend." she nodded. She leaned to the car seat and started to close her eyes.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Today is Saturday. Wala na kaming event ngayon. Except the fact that we knew that there's a high possibility to have contact to Karlos. How? Well, Sir Bayani had the opportunity to contact Karlos' uncle, Giovanni. We're on a car ride, again. To fetch Karlos, of course. "Are you excited?" I asked Eva. Sayang, nasa asylum pa si Stacy. "No," she simply said.

"How come?" I said with numbers on my face. "Because, he hurt me. Plastik siya, Darren. So, I'm kinda hoping na magkaka ayus-ayos na kami mamaya." she leaned on my shoulder. She really loves Karlos. "Eva, tell me, do you love Karlos?" I asked. Sighing, she faced to the glass window.

"Yes and no. Yes, because my heart says so. No, because myself says so." she said. I looked down to her. "Selos ka?" she looked at me. I blushed. "Nope." I simply said. I can see it in your face, Darren. It's okay to be jealous." she pinched my right cheek.

"You're too sweet." Twittle said from behind. "Can you shut up?" I glared. "How will I? Eh yung position niyo ni Eva, parang magkasintahan eh." she smirked and layed down. She's right though.

Eva's head is on my lap and she's laying down. While my hand is on her chest. 

Chanelle looked down. "Hey, her words dont mean a thing. They're just like water on your wings." I snapped. Dang, you're hilarious, Darren. She chuckled. "Haha, okay.." she stood up and started playing her game that she's extremely addicted to, 2048. 

"You're too addicted to that game." I cracked. "You should try it, though. Then, you'll use your brain. Haha." she playfully said. "As if I'm not!" I elbowed her. We heard Twittle groan. Forever alone eh? 

 "Andito na tayo." Sir Bayani announced. We all stood up and went out of the car. 

Karlos, magkikita tayo ulit.

....

..

.