[23]

(I have a feeling that you guys already know the ending of this story. JOWK. Sige, just keep your brains wonder. HAHA ^_^ Here's the update!)

==TWITTLE==

"Ayos lang yan, Eva. Kaya mo yan." I patted her back. "Hayaan mo na si Karlos. He doesn't know what he's doing." Darren said which is a scoot away from Eva. Paano, nasa dressing room kami. "I thought I could trust him. Ayun pala, hindi." she wiped her tears away. 

"Kayang kayang kaya!" Darren cheered with silly dance moves and gestures infront of her. She laughed a bit.

Darren, you're too hilarious.

"So, dont cry na! Sige ka, iiyak si Darren.." I cracked. Darren's eyebrows knitted when he looked at me. I wiggled my eyebrows saying, 'Stick to it.' 

She flicked her nose and wiped her eyes. "Haha. Oo na. Sige, I wont cry. Just promise me, always keep me happy. Kahit andyan pa si Karlos!" she kudos.

"Yes, ma'am! Promise!" Darren and I said in unison doing the 'Honesto' sign. She giggled again. Hindi nakakasawa pakinggan ang tawa niya. 

"Ay na'ko! I forgot! I and Twittle has a scheduled photoshoot!" Darren said with his cellphone on his face. Pero, lock screen ang kaharap niya.

HAH?! Wala man!  I looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised up.

He secretly held my hand. "Uh, Eva. Sorry muna hah! Sa Nueva Ecija pa kasi ang photoshoot. We're really sorry. Promise, we'll make it up with you. Bye!" he said running towards the exit. "Bye.." Chanelle waved.

Since he was holding my hand, my feet was following his. 

He went to call a taxi and we went in. 

"Hala, I thought we have a photoshoot in Nueva Ecija? Eh, san tayo pupunta? Ba't di natin sama si Eva? I thought--" I kept on asking some questions. "Eh! Puro ka tanong!" he harshly wiped his whole face. Paano, pinapawisan siya ng todo-todo. 

"What are you planning ba, Darren?!" I irritatingly scratched my head. "Sa bahay po." Darren told the driver. The driver nodded. Siguro alam ni Manong Driver yung house niya. He stared at the car window for a minute and faced to me.

"Look, I'm planning na ipagbalik ko sina Karlos and Chanelle." he said. He kept on looking at his watch. Smirking, I nodded. "So, what should we do?" I raised the both of my shoulders awkwardly.

"You see, Karlos is going to visit Stacy today. So, it will take 45 minutes to take him to the asylum where Stacy's staying and also 15 minutes to talk to Stacy. All in all, he'll be gone in an hour..." 

I looked at him confused.

He shrugged off

"... so, that'll give us enough time to convince Mrs. Ramil and Ms. Miranda that Karlos and Eva has a taping for the ABS-CBN mobile commercial. Also, lot's of time to plan the commercial. Dapat may ganito, dapat may ganyan..

...once nagtaping na sila, so, of course nagkita sila, right? Mrs. Ramil will ask Karlos to hug Eva. And Eva back to Karlos. Ayun, BOOM, ayos na!" he said doing the 'Boom Panes' gesture.

Giggling, I nodded.

"And we're going to your place because..?" I said doing the 'Fly away' gesture. "To plan nga!" he said. I nodded doing with my jaw clenched.

^^^^^^^^^

"Hi, Ma!" Darren said as soon as he opened the door. "Hi, anak. Hi, Twittle. Musta kayo?" she said smiling. Yun ang gusto ko kay Mrs. Espanto, malimbing. 

"Okay lang po, ma. Uh.. we're just going to stay in my room po hah.. Bye!" he said running while pulling my hand upstairs. Dapat tawag sayo Darren Es-pulley eh. 

"Okay, it's 9:30AM, we still have plenty of time to make this plan work. Karlos' time of arrival at the asylum is 10:40AM. May delay ng 10 minutes due to traffic and--" I cut him off.

"Why are you suddenly good in math?!" I said. "I dont know but meh. Anyway, I--" I cut him off again. "How'd you know Karlos is going to visit Stacy?" I said still looking confused. He glared at me. "I eavesdropped." he smirked and started to write down the time of arrival, time of doing the plan and etc.

"Okay, okay. What about this, 'Wala nanaman akong load!' Chanelle should whine. Then, Karlos must be walking and noticed Chanelle was 'LowLoad'. 'LowLoad na ba you? Lipat ka na sa ABS-CBN mobile and etsetera etsetera.' Karlos will say. You get my point?" I looked at the papers while he was looking at me.

"Oh, I get it. But it wasn't a bad idea. Let's stick to it." he lightfully punched my shoulder. I glared at him. "DARREN!" I whined. He glared at me. "Ikaw!!" I said while tickling him which made him lay down on his bed.

"Twi--tle... Tam-- TAMA NA!" he said struggling. Of course, like he said, I stopped. "Ikaw talaga." he said finding the pencil he was holding earlier. "Bleh!" I sticked my tongue out. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

I turned around and sat down on one of his chairs. "So, commercial? Check! Pero hindi naman tayo siguro ang magdidirect nun ano?" he smirked. My eyes widened. "Oo nga noh." I giggled. He giggled along too.

"All we need to do is to call Mrs. Ramil and Ms. Miranda to.. you know." he said giving me my phone. "Since malapit ka kay Chanelle, you should talk to Ms. Miranda. Then, I should talk to Mrs. Ramil." he said. I nodded.

"Hello?" we both said in unison through the line.

^^^^^^^^^^

"Hay! Sige na nga! Just promise me that this plan of yours and Darren's will turn out OKAY, okay?" Ms. Miranda finally said 'Yes.' "Haha, of course, Ms. Miranda. I'm sure it'll!" I smiled. I really like Ms. Miranda's attitude of hers. It really brightens my day. 

"Sige, bye na! Okay?" she said. "Bye po!" I said before I hanged up. 

"DARREN!!" I shouted running towards his room. "TWITTLE!!" he did the same thing. Gaya-gaya. 

We awkwardly looked at each other and said, "Pumayag!" in unison. We both chuckled and danced around the room. Then suddenly, a huge pair of arms started to embrace my shoulders. I looked at Darren.

He was hugging me.

I hugged back.

"Uhm, kids." Tita Marinel suddenly showed up. Awkwardly, I and Darren pulled out of the hug. I scratched the back of my head. "Carry on." she said walking away. I and Darren gulped. We both chuckled before we high-fived. "That was totally awkward." he said.

"I know right!" I said and laughed again. "Tara na, we need to go back to the studio." he said pulling my hand again. Forcing nanaman eh?! "Bye, ma! Going back to the studio!" is the sentence he said before he closed the door.

As we promised, Eva, we'll make you happy. :)