[10]

A/N: No time for chitchat but I made this author's note. I'm so crazy, am I? Haha. Anyway, heres the story. :D

===KARLOS===

"Stacy, I want to talk to you." I invited Stacy. FYI, I'm going to tell her my plan about Chanelle. Chanelle looks so innocent and such. But I believe that that "innocence" is a bag of mischief. "Sure. Why n--" I cut her off. "In private."

IN A PRIVATE ROOM ~

"So, what do you want to talk abo--" I cut her off again. Yes, I'm Juan Karlos the Cutter. "Tell me, do you see something suspicious with Chanelle?" I smirked. "Yes." she smirked too. "Great. So, what do you want to do to test if she really is that diamond in the flesh?" I asked. "What if you pretend that you have tons of assignments from Sir Bayani and such. Then, you go 'Eva, can you do this for me.' and 'Do that for me.' Get it?" she said

I smiled and said,"That's not a bad idea, Stace. Pero totoo, marami akong assignments from Sir Bayani." she nodded. "But dont let Darren know about this." she said. "'Course." I said. "Thanks, Stacy. .. for always being there for me." I said. "No, prob, Stoltz. Let's go." she invited swinging her dang small bag on her shoulder. 

===STACY===

 "Thanks, Stacy, for always being there for me."

Oh, Juan Karlos, you're just making me want to fight for you even more. I promise you, you're going to be mine.. seriously. How is he going to pick that Chanelle? That girl is a bag of mischief. She's just not showing THAT side.

Am I right or am I right? Haha.

"Aish! I've gotta long list of assignments from Sir Bayani!" Karlos started the plan. He smirked at me. I smirked at him too. "Uh, do you want me to help you out?" Chanelle said. I squeezed Karlos' arm. "S-sure." he stammered. Karlos, dont stammer. Matalino 'yang pesteng yan.

Darren's eyebrows knitted in confusion. Dont tell me you know all about this, Darren. "Okay. So, where do we start?" Chanelle excitingly asked. Hah! Don't get all excited, Chanelle. You'll regret it.

Why am I giving out comments to everybody's dialogue?

"Okay, first of all, I need to upload the pics from earlier's gig. Problem, I didn't took pictures earlier." Karlos said. "Well, I have." she said. I mentally smirked. Darren looked at me with an eyebrow raised up. I glared at him. I snapped out of it.

"No, it's okay. You might lose some for YOUR assignment." he fakingly said. "I have too?" Chanelle confusingly said. I mentally giggled. She has an assignment and doesn't even know it. "Yeah. We all have. I was just too lazy to take some pictures." Karlos honestly said. He's right, though.

"Hati nalang tayo." Chanelle said pulling out her phone. Aba, generous. Karlos smiled. That smile is mine, I'm tellin' you. So, yeah. They did the assignments of Karlos and such. 'Til Chanelle's time to do her assignments.

"Hey, can you help me too?" Chanelle asked. Karlos looked at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, uhm. Sorry, but I and Stacy needs to go to her home to take good care of something." he said forcingly pulling my arm. "Right, Stacy?" he squeezed my arm so hard. "Yeah." I said trying to remove his hand from mine. 

"Okay, take care." she waved good bye. Karlos pulled me outside. Karlos, I'm falling even more for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: IM SOOO FANCY. YOU ULREDY KNOOWWWW... IM EN DA BEST LANE FRUM L.A TO TOKYO! Haha, si Ms. Author ang crazy talaga neh? Hehe. 

Anyway, ang sama nina Karlos and Stacy!! :O :O :O Ay na 'ko! Kung ano man ang susunod niyong pinaplano, tigilan niyo na! Haha! Kawawa si Eva!! :/ 

Anyway, update ako ulit laterss XD Bye! :D