[22]

..

....

==TWITTLE==

"Karlos! Nababaliw ka na!" Darren shouted. "Ikaw ang nababaliw!" Karlos shouted back. Grabe, parang nagpapatayan na sila. My eyes were filled with tears. "Karlos, D-Darren, TIGILAN NIYO NA YAN!" I shouted and gripped on their shoulders. 

Pero wala eh, nabitawan ko sila. 

"Wag kang makisali, Twittle. You might get hurr--" Darren's fist harshfully landed on Karlos' face. Then, nagpatayan sila. Oh, how I hate boys! "Kung hindi niyo yan titigilan, irereport ko ito kay Sir Bayani! He can remove your careers!" I threatened them. By that time, they calmed down

Finally. 

"Ano ba talaga nangyar--" I was about to say but the door of the dressing room opened revealing a teary-eyed Chanelle. "Karlos.." she said. I went beside her and lightly patted her back. "What happened?" I whispered to her right ear. She shrugged off. 

Ano ba talaga nangyari?!

Both of the situations. With Karlos and Darren and Chanelle.

==CHANELLE== 

"Tell me, do you see something suspicious with Chanelle?" Karlos said on the tape. "Yes." Stacy said on the tape too. Man, Stacy sounds so innocent in that time.

Oh, how I miss her! 

"Great. So, what do you want to do to test her if she really IS that diamond in the flesh?" Karlos replied on the tape. Test? So, all this time he's just giving me some CREEPY test? 

A tear fell down on my cheek.

"What if you pretend that you have tons of assignments from Sir Bayani and such. Then you go 'Eva, can you do this for me.' and 'Do that for me'. Get it?" Stacy said. 

I can feel my depression filling up my spirit. 

How could they?! 

"That's not a bad--" I turned off the player. Now that explains why he wants LOTS of 'favors' from me. No, not favors. It's called commands. Lots of tears started to flow inside my eye. "KARLOS, HOW COULD YOU!" I shouted sabay itsa ng tape. 

The tape broke into pieces. 

I sat on the corner for a while and wiped my tears away. 

I stood up and opened the door. 

Mukhang nagpapatayan na sila ah. 

"Ano ba talaga nangyar--" Twittle turned to me. "K-Karlos.." I looked at him in the eye. His eyes are so dreamy yet so manly. I can just kiss him just like that. "What happened?" Twittle went beside me and whispered it. I shaked off. 

"Chanelle.. an--" I cut Karlos off. "D-Dont talk t-to me, K-Karlos.." I said and ran away. I just followed where my feet are going. I didn't care what the world would think about me. 

Dont worry, I wont do what Karlos did.

I'll still come back. 

==DARREN==

"'Yan tuloy! Kasalanan mo'to, Karlos eh!" I gripped on his shoulders. "Darren, tama na." Twittle held my shoulder. FC. I calmed down and let go of Karlos. How dare him! "Ba't gustong gusto mo bang saktan si Chanelle, HAH?! Just because she's 'too' good to be true?! Yun lang ba, Karlos?!" I shouted

"..tsaka hindi ka teacher para bigyan siya ng test." I snapped. Twittle bit her lower lip. So did I. "Grabe ka Darren, in a situation like this, may gana ka pang magbiro." Karlos glared at me. "Totoo naman diba?" I glared too.

Two can play this kind of game.

"Hay na'ko! Kayo nga mag-usap diyan! Nainis na'ko!" Twittle stomped her foot and angrily walked away. Stressed, eh? "Karlos, sinaktan mo si Chanelle ng sobra. Hindi mo lang alam. Pero ipagdadasal ko na magbago ka na para sakanya." I patted his shoulder and followed Twittle. 

Siguro naman pupuntahan niya si Eva diba? 

==KARLOS==

"Karlos, sinaktan mo si Chanelle ng sobra. Hindi mo lang alam. Pero ipagdadasal ko na magbago ka na para sakanya." was the sentence Darren said before he patted my shoulder and walked away. 

Ang deep naman nila kung paano ipagtanggol ang isang tao. 

I didn't feel any anger, depression, misery, or shame. 

But I feel guilt. 

I went to Mrs. Ramil to check on my events and stuff I need to do.  Also, I'm going to ask her if I can visit Stacy. 

..

..

..

I miss her so bad.

And she should know that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh, Karlos! Napadaan ka ata dito?" Mrs. Ramil said with a shocked face. You see, it's really rare that I stop by to Mrs. Ramil and I's office. "Haha. Oo nga po. I'll just check lang po yung mga events na meron ko po." I closed the door. "Uhm, actually, wala kang events so far." she said holding up a record book. For the first time in forever, wala akong events so far! 

"Bakit?" she asked. I sat down and gulped. Sighing, I said, "I'm planning po kasi to visit Stacy." she nodded. She turned around like I just said an ordinary sentence. But then, she turned around to me again and said, "Ano?!" she facepalmed.

I bit my lower lip. "Uh, yes po. Visit Stacy po." I scratched the back of my head. She looked at the ceiling for approximately 3 seconds and face to me again. "Oh, sige. Bahala ka." she turned around again. Ano ba meron sa likod niya?! 

I mouthed, "Yes!" as soon as she keep out of sight of me. 

"Pero.." then, my 'yes' became a 'no!'. "..kung makikipag balikan ka kay Eva, tell me." she continued. My head turned 90 degrees. 

How did she know about my relationship with Eva? 

"Talagang ganun, Karlos. Talagang mabilis makuha ang isang news." she patted my shoulder. I guess she read my mind. Or I said that sentence out loud. 

..

..

Stacy, wag kang mag-alala, parating na'ko. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for an 8-hour delay of updating! May pasok kasi ako kanina ehh.. Yep, on a saturday. So, anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, #A READERS! LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 <3 

~reunite98)