[19]

(A/N: YUS! NAKATAKAS AKO! I escaped from reviewing. Haha. jowk. Basta! What's important is NAKA-UPDATE AKO! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ )

==KARLOS== (I know you miss him haha ^_^ )

"Did you tell them?" I scratched the back of my head as I lie down at the couch. 

"Yes." he simply said. I glared at him. "Why?" I said while I fix my sit. It's so awkward talking to your uncle while lying down. It's also disrespectful. "It's time for you to  go back." he answered while walking to the door.

"Why?" I still asked. He glared at me. "Ah, basta! Sinabi ko yun!" he rubbed his face. I nodded. "Come here," he said and held my head. "Someone wants to see you." he said. So, he invited them? The door opened.

"I dont want to go to school, I just want to break the rules. Boys and girls across the world putting on our dancing shoes. Going to the discotheque, getting high and getting wrecked. I dont want to go to school, I just want to break the rules--" 

My eyebrows knitted in confusion. "Twittle! Yung cellphone mo, tumutunog nanaman!" I heard a familiar voice said. It sounds like.. 

Darren.

"Sorry." I heard Twittle say. I showed up. "Karlos..!" I felt someone's embrace. How come I never felt this way from someone else? Except from my mother, though. 

==CHANELLE==

"I dont want to go to school, I just want to break the rules. Boys and girls across the world putting on our dancing shoes. Going to the discotheque, getting high and getting wrecked. I dont want to go to school, I just want to break the rules--"  I heard Twittle's phone rang.(A/N: Song at media section. Check it out :3 )

"Twittle! Yung cellphone mo, tumutunog nanaman!" Darren scolded Twittle. "Sorry," she said declining the phone call. The door opened revealing Karlos.

"Karlos..!" I immediately hugged him. "I-I missed y-you." I stammered. "Hey, don't worry. I'm back." he hugged back. It's just feels so good hearing his voice again. We both pulled out of the hug. "So, how'd that plan of yours going missing go?" Darren sarcastically said. 

I stepped backward beside Darren. He put his arm around me. I saw Karlos glare at Darren when he put his arm around me. "None of your business, Darren." he said. He looks really cute in the outfit he's wearing. He's wearing a plain blue T-Shirt with a print saying 'DANG, SO BEAUTIFUL' and wearing the pants he wore in his blind auditions in TVK, and also some converse shoes. He wouldn't be wearing slippers, right? 

I looked at Twittle. She never even said a word when Karlos showed up. "Oks ka lang?" I whispered to her. "Eh, pake mo ba, Eva?" she irritatingly said. I looked down. "Anyare sa inyo? Kala ko ba parang magbest friends kayo?" Karlos asked. 

I gulped. "Me? Being best friends with HER? No way! Kadiri!" she reacted. I knew she'll react in that way. I sighed. 

"Te'na na." I said while going to the car. She really pissed me off that time. Of course, the three followed. "Hey, uhh. I just want to apologize. Sorry, hah." Karlos held my shoulder. "Aw, it's okay. I'm not really taking it seriously..." I smiled. "...but Stacy did." I continued.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Sinugod siya sa asylum. Kasi medyo na siya nababaliw. After that, she'll be sent to a reform school." I explained. "Bakit siya nababaliw?" Karlos still asked. Ang kulit ng batang to ah. 

"Kasi *sigh* Let me tell you what really happened. Nabangga siya ng dyeep, nagkaroon siya ng konting amnesia. When she remembered you were missing, she went wild. Ayun, agressive siya sa lahat ng tao." I said opening the car door. 

"Do you think she loves me?" he said going in beside me. I glared at him "Tanga. Oo, mahal ka niya." I said. "Ang manhid ko neh?" he cracked a joke. I kinda laughed.

My laugh wasn't really the same when I'm with Darren. 

When I''m with Karlos, it's always awkward and serious.

"Dont do that, again. Ang dami nag-alala." I traced his nose. "Fine." he looked at the car window. The car started it's engine. "Why did you plan to do that anyway?" I asked..

"Well.." 

(CLIFFHANGER o_o)