28. Sweet tea

Mulai dari awal

I laughed and got one elbow, trying to see his face. He had crossed his arms on his chest and closed his eyes again.

"Tae..."

No answer.

"TaeTae," I poked his ribs.

Low grunt.

I started to nudge him more but only got grumbles back.

OK, I see what you want. Slowly, I got closer and closer to him.

First, I pressed my chest against his back. His body stiffened and I could feel he was struggling to keep his hands on him.

Then, I pressed my lips against his shoulder blades. Then my cheek. I felt his heart racing.

Finally, I got my arm around his waist and my leg over his.

"Taehyung..." I whispered in his neck.

It was game over.

He turned around so fast and captured me between his arms. I gasped in surprise as he was wrapping all his body around mine. I was his captive.

He started to tickle me and I squealed. When I was finally out of breath, his soft tickles became small pecks, on my neck, cheeks, and shoulders. His hands were softly caressing my hair, my arms, my back.

It was such a beautiful morning. We spent the next hours in bed, just talking, cuddling, and sleeping a little more.

The only thing that eventually got us out of bed was our growling stomachs. The old ramen from yesterday did not look appetizing anymore so we decided to head over to a brunch place he knew about.

We both took turns to shower and I gave him the Fila hoodie he gifted me for him to change into something clean. It reminded me about another beautiful morning we shared together. The one at the forest house, where he made breakfast for me and then took us on a lovely canoe ride.

While he was in the shower, I tried to look again for that selfie of us. But no luck, I could not find anywhere the little polaroid. I was really bummed about it.

"Do you mind if we order to-go and eat at my place?" he asked me once in the elevator.

As soon as he said that, the doors opened on a different floor and two women entered. Their faces, even with masks, looked stunned when they recognized the BTS member. They started to excitedly whisper at each other, as Tae and I were putting our masks on.

"Sure" I replied, thinking how terrible it must be to be recognized all the time.

We jumped in his car and drove to a very hipster brunch place in the city center. Taehyung got his sunglasses on right after leaving the car. His mask and glasses were making him unrecognizable.

Once in front of the cashier, I regretted so badly letting him order because he had spent the equivalent of a hundred dollars in Korean won.

"And one iced latte," he finally said, glimpsing at me. "You'll see, the food here is delicious!"

Better be, I thought, helping him carry our massive order.

We got back to the car, sipping on our drinks.

"Taste mine."

Taehyung closed the trunk on our order and offered his iced tea to my lips. I got the straw in my mouth and sucked on it. He was staring at me all along with a strange smile on his face.

"Mmmm, it's sweet," I commented, licking my lips.

His eyes on my mouth, he got closer to me. One of his hands came pushing my hair behind my shoulder. The other came caressing my cheek. His face was so close to mine, I could smell the sweetness of the tea on his lips.