Elsa's what?

"Hiccup." Said Rapunzle. "I think were too late." Rapunzle turned and gave him a sad look. "What?" Said Hiccup in disbilef. "No, no no no, she can't be." Hiccup ran over to Elsa. She wasn't even moving nor shivering like before. A tear fell from his eye as he looked at Elsa. Her hair was fully red her skin was covered in a full layer of red. "I-I'm so sorry." Hiccup wispered haoresly. Rapunzle started crying and left the room. Hiccup stayed. "I-if i wouldn't have gotten mad." Said Hiccup wiping a tear from his eye. "None of this would have happened." He fell on Elsa's body and sobbed.

"Hiccup." Said Rapunzle. "You need to go." Hiccup stood up, he couldn't bare to see Elsa anymore. He nodded and walked out the door. Rapunzle picked up the bowl of soup witht the flower. While she was walking, she tripped over something cousing the soup to spill over Elsa. "Oh my." Said Rapunzle cleaning up the floor. "Why do I have to he so clumsy!" She finished picking up the soup, then thew away the cloth. But before she left, a strange glow went throughout the room. "What the..." Said Rapunzle looking up. It took her a while to realize that it was the same thing that happened to Flynn when she cried on him. Rapunzle looked at Elsa. "What?"

"Toothless!" Called Hiccup. Even though his dragon was in Arendelle, Hiccup knew that he would follow. "Toothless i know you out here!" Shouted Hiccup. Toothless came out witha guilty look on his face. "Come on." Said Hiccup sitting on his back. "We're going for a ride." Toothless took off. "Hiccup!" Yelled Rapunzle hoping to catch him. "Darn!" Rapunzle crossed her arms. "Men!" She said. "They just don't listen!" Hiccup was crying as he rode toothless. Toothless looked up at him wandering what was wrong. "Toothless." Said Hiccup. "Elsa is dead." Toothless gave him a sad look. Toothless loved Elsa as much as he loved Hiccup. "I know bud." Said Hiccup. "I miss her too." Hiccup sobbed as toothless kept flying. The flew for about two hours. Then, they went back to Carona. "Here we are." Said Hiccup stepping off of toothless. Hiccup looked around. He sqinted his eyes. "Is that Elsa?" He blinked and Elsa was gone. "No, no I'm just seeing things." Said Hiccup rubbing his forehead. Hiccup decided to look around town to see what they had. "Hiccup!" Rapunzle yelled. He still disn't hear her. "Ugg!" Rapunzle complained. "Why won't you listen to me!" She walked back to the castle. "They have a lot of stuff here." Said Hiccup. He continued to walk untill he made it to the castle. It was half past ten. "King Hiccup." Said the gaurd. He bowed. Hiccup nodded. He went inside and walked to his room, got ready for bed, and went to sleep. Rapunzle was walking around still looking for Hiccup. "He must have gone to bed." She said. "But he needs to know this." Rapunzle walked to her room and got ready for bed and went to sleep. The next morning, Hiccup slept in. He skipped breakfast and lunch. "Hiccup?" Asked Rapunzle. "Come in." Said Hiccup. Rapunzle opened the door. "Hi." She said. "I brought you food you need to eat." "I'm not hungry." Said Hiccup with a saddened tone. "No I said you need to eat." Said Rapunzle. "I didn't ask you if you wanted to eat." She put the plate on the table. "Fine." Said Hiccup. "Later." Rapunzle sighed. "I think you should know that-" started Rapunzle, but Hiccup cut her off. "Go." He said. "What?" Aske Rapunzle. "I said go!" Hiccup yelled pionting to the door. Rapunzle felt sad for him. But if he would listen, he would feel better. Rapjnzle nodded and walked out. "Let me know if you need anything." She said Before she closed the door. "Why?" Rapunzle asked herself.

"Hiccup." Said Flynn knocking. Hiccup opened the door. "What?" He said Sternly. "Rapunzle said you havn't been listening but your-" started Flynn but Hiccup slammed the door in his face. Flynn let out a sigh. "Okay." He said to himslef. "He'lll find out in the morning."

Rapunzle said Hiccup had to come to dinner since he didn't eat lunch. He did but he still didn't eat. "Hiccup you have to eat." Said Rapunzle. Hiccup just sat there and played with his food. "I'm not hungry." Said Hiccup. Rapunzle was going to tell him about Elsa but he got up and left when he herd her name. Rapunzle sighed. "He really needs to just listen." Said Rapunzle. "I know i have tried like four times already." Said Flynn. "But yeah he needs to listen."