An old 'friend'

"Elsa can you belive it's almost Hiccup's birthday?" Said Anna cheerfuly jumping up and down. "Yes." Answred Elsa. "And can you belive that i have to go on a trip next week." Anna gave a blank stare. "You what?" She said. "You never told me that!" "Anna it's only for three weeks." Said Elsa trying to calm her down. "Does Hiccup know about this?" Asked Anna clearly wanting to punch something. "Well no." Annswred Elsa starting to walk down the hall. "Thats why I'm going to tell him." "When?" Asked Anna. "Now." Elsa said. Anna stopped walking and watched Elsa walk away. "She is so stubborn!" Anna mumbled.

"Hiccup?" Said Elsa knoking on the door. "Come in!" Said Hiccup putting down a book. Elsa opened the door and walked in. "I need to talk to you." Said Elsa sitting next to him. "Okay." Hiccup said looking at her. "I have to go on a trip next week." Epsa said firmly. Hiccip stared at her with a what-the-heck-do-you-mean look. "What?" He said. "I said I'm going on a trip-" Elsa said but Hiccup interuppded her. "Yeah i know what you said, but when?" "In three days." Elsa answred. "I'm coming too." Hiccup said firmly. "You don't have to." Said Elsa standing up. "I know but you can't make me stay here." He said as he stood up too. "Okay but who's going to watch Piage?" Elsa asked. "We are." Siad Hiccup. "We will take her with us, it will be like a family vacation." He said with his voice tone going up. "Doesn't sound like a vacation when you have to do work." Said Elsa putting new flowers in the vase. "Well then I guess its a half vacation and a half work trip." Elsa giggled. "You better get ready then." Elsa said making more clothes for the trip with her powers.

"Bye Elsa." Anna said Hugging her her sister. "Goodbye Anna." Elsa said hugging her back. "Bye Hiccup." Said Anna giving more hugs. "Bye" hiccup said hugging her back. "Queen Elsa." Said Kai as he bowed. "If we leave now we can get there in two days." "Okay." Said Elsa. "Thank you." The whole town came to see their King and Queen leave. "Everyone wave bye to Queen Elsa and King Hiccup!" Anna yelled. Everbody cheered and clapped and waved. "Bye everyone!" Said Elsa as she walked onto the ship. "Elsa remind me why this is three weeks long again." Said Hiccup as he walked behind her. "Because it's very important." Said Elsa re-wrapping the balnket around Piage. "Okay." Said Hiccup with his voice trailing out.

"Land ho!" The man in the crows nest shouted. "Looks like we are finally here." Said Hiccup. "Where are we going anyways?" "Carona." Elsa answered looking out the window. "Carona?" Asked Hiccup staring at her. "Yeah Carona." Elsa answered looking at him. "Have you been there before?" "No." Answered Hiccup standing up. "Thats why i was wondering." He walked out of the curtain to see a kingdom. "Wow." He wispered loudly. "Pretty isn't it." Elsa said walking out the curtain. "Yes." Said Hiccup. "Yes it is." The ship docked, Elsa and Hiccup walked off the boat. "Yes finally." Elsa said. "Something to walk on that doesn't move." Hiccup laughed, Elsa giggled. "Elsa!" Yelled a voice. "Over here!" Said Elsa. A few moments later, a girl with brown hair almost to her feet came running to Elsa. "Who is that?" Hiccup wispered to Elsa. "Thats my cusin, Rapunzle." Answered Elsa. "Elsa, it's been so long since ive seen you!" Said Rapunzle hugging Elsa. "I know." Said Elsa hugging her back. "And i'm sorry that i couldn't make it to your wedding." "Oh don't worry about it, i know Queens are alway-" Rapunzle stopped as she saw a man standing next to Elsa that she had never seen before. "Who's that?" She asked completly changing the subject. "This is my husband Hiccup." Said Elsa. "I didn't know you were married!" Said Rapunzle in a curios tone. "Well it has been five years, almost six." Said Elsa as she brushed dirt off her dress. "Oh i love your hair." Said Rapunzle looking at Elsa's hair. "Its amazing." She touched it. "But how to you keep it up with no hairspray?" Elsa just stared at her. "It's just my hair." She said. "May we start walking because ive kind of been on a boat for two days." "Oh yeah come on!" Siad Rapunzle as she started running to the castle. "I guess we follow her?" Siad Hiccup starting to walk to the castle as well. "I guess so." Said Elsa following him. "Just let me get Piage." "Okay" Hiccup said. Hiccup kept walking down the streets of Carona admiring everything. "This place is amazing." He wispered to himself. He kept walking untill he saw bumped into someone almost making him fall to the ground. "Hey can you watch were your go-" he stopped as he saw who it was. "Flynn?" He said staring at him. "Hiccup?" Flynn said staring back. "I thought i'd never see you again." He said blankly. "Am i wished i'd never see you again." Said Hiccup. "Just don't talk to me okay." Said Flynn walking away. "I don't plan on it." Said Hiccup walking to the castle.