Elsa!

"So," said Hiccup. "So what?" Asked Elsa. "Nothing." Said Hiccup shaking out his thoughts. "You know, you have been acting weird lately." Said Elsa. "Is everything alright?" "Yeah," answered Hiccup. "Just, so many things going on" he didn't want to tell Elsa something that Naomi told him. Would it happen? Or will it not? "I'm going to rest." Said Elsa. "Okay." Answered Hiccup. "I'll be in the library." He walked out of the room and closed the door. He walked down the hall to the library. "Hi Hiccup!" Said Anna. "Oh no." Hiccup said to himself. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She said. "You saw me this morning." Said Hiccup. "Which is forever." Said Anna. "Come on! I have something to show you!" Anna grabbed Hiccups arm and dragged him to her room. "Like it?" She asked. "Like what?" Asked Hiccup. Anna rolled her eyes. "The room." She said. "The things are moved." "Oh okay now i see it." Said Hiccup nodding. "Im going to the library." He said. "Do you need anything?" "Nope." Said Anna. "Don't bother Elsa, she's sleeping." Said Hiccup. After a couple hours of being in the libary, Hiccup walked across the hall. Suddenly, the floor iced over. "What the heck?" Said Hiccup. He slipped. "Really Elsa." he said standing up. Then, he heard a scream. " Elsa ?" said Hiccup. He ran to the room and openned the door. He saw Elsa and Hans, but Elsa wasn't normal. She was struggling to get out of Hans' grasp. "Let her go Hans!" Hiccup yelled. "Why should I?" Asked Hans. "After all, she did hit me in the face with a gaint snowball causing me to fall in a pile of horse fecees!" Hiccup chuckled. So did Elsa. "Shut up!" Elsa immdently stopped. So did Hiccup. Cause Hans held a knife to Elsa's neck. "I'll tell you one more time Hans." Hiccup said Sternly. "Let her go." "Hmm let me think about it, No!" Said Hans. He hit Elsa in the head with a frying pan to knock her out. "Elsa!"said Hiccup. He ran to Hans and punched him in the face. "oh you want to fight?"Asked Hans. "Anything to keep my family safe." Said Hiccup. Hiccup and Hans started to fight. "think fast!" said Hans. He nearly hit Hiccup in the face, but Hiccup ducked and took another frying pan. "Think fast!" said Hiccup. He hit Hans in the face. "say goodbye!" said a voice. Hiccup turned to see who it was. It was -----." "You!" said Hiccup. "I should have known." "yes you should have ." he said. He was on a horse with Elsa in his arms. She was completly knocked out. He rode off and away from the castle.

Hi guys! I wanted to say sorry for a short chapter. I know theres a weird guy in here thats been in a different chapter. Can you guess his name?

-----

Comment on the spaces who you think it is. Bye!
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
🎀🐶🐶🎀🐶🐶🎀
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
🎀🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🎀
🎀🎀🐶🐶🐶🎀🎀
🎀🎀🎀🐶🎀🎀🎀
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀