Now onto the show!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
(Long chapter ahead so don't let your comments die out towards the end!)

Ashlyn trembles and cries while Jimin angrily frowns.

Jimin:"I have buttons Ashlyn so don't fucking push them."

Jimin lets her go and storms out the bathroom. Ashlyn sobs as trembles and glances as the scratch on her cheek when she looks in the mirror.

Jimin angrily makes his way back downstairs with a frown on his face. Exiting the downstairs bathroom, Yoongi notices Jimin's angry composure as he approaches him.

Yoongi:"What's wrong?"

Jimin:"I swear if she ever talks about my parents again, I'll snap her fucking neck."

Before Jimin can storm past, Yoongi forcefully grabs his arm and stops him. Jimin glances down at Yoongi's hand before travelling his glare up to Yoongi's frown.

Yoongi:"Calm down. Do you understand me?"

Yoongi's flat yet stern tone makes Jimin stare at him for a few moments before hesitantly sighing and backing down with a small nod.

Yoongi:"Sit in the lounge and cool off. No jodas las cosas ahora."

Jimin shrugs Yoongi's hand off but nevertheless follows his instructions and sits himself in the lounge to cool off.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Yoongi:"I taught him how to stay calm so he needs to remember that."