0.1

Author POV~
You lived in a world where humans feared vampires. Humans always tried to hide from them but eventually get killed or tried. The vampires loved the fact that humans were scared of them. The traped the humans and make them their slaves or pets. Then they would torture them and at the end when the pet (human) would beg them to kill itself the vampire would drink their blood and snatch their soul and make it a part of themselves.

A vampire comanly lived for tow hundred years but the high species of vampire could live for five hundred years.
The fact was that the high species vampires drank alot more blood of human and snatched more souls than the lower ones. If a vampire snatches a soul he can live for more fifty years. So the average age of a vampire cannot be predicted.

This vampire kingdom had seven leaders. All good in some-or-the-otherway.
{No need to introduce them right?}
They all ruled the kingdom for over fifty years now. Everyone was well aware of them, from a adult to a child.
Humans were mostly scared of the royals because they were the one who pet the gunman and kill them. It was easy for humans to die instead be a slave or a pet and be captured by a vampire who had no mercy. The royals were the most powerful creatures in the kingdom of vampires as well as humans.

The mansion of seven royals was as big as a castle but not a castle because it had all the modern-royal interior. All of them were not siblings but lived together. Jimin and Taehyung were birth brothers, Namjoon was a single child as Yoongi, Hoseok had a sister who died long ago, Seokjin and Jungkook were not birth brothers but stepbrothers but looking at Jin's affection towards his younger sibling it looked like he was his mother. They all had lost their parents in some incident while some died on a war or naturally.
✿_________________________✿

A/n~
So I started this fanfic but I don't know if you guys would like it. If you enjoyed this chapter pls vote and comment it helps me in motivattion and update more often.( ◜‿◝ )♡ Kindly, the books cover or any other images in the book are not created by me but just edited a little.🙂🙂