soft times

(not proofread)

Corpse was in his office, busy streaming with his friends. Their voices could be heard through the headphones he was wearing. Laughter and sounds of happiness filled the stream.

His girlfriend—which no one knew about. Was lounging on the couch, immersed on her phone, her eyes looming over the screen.

Moments later, she began to feel chilly, goosebumps rising on her arms from the cold. She huffed, rubbing her hands on her arms in hopes of warming them up, but to no avail. Y/N then decided to stand up and head straight to their shared bedroom. She walked up to the closet and searched around for a hoodie to cover her shivering body.

"Ah shit, all of my hoodies are in the wash..." She said defeatedly. However, an idea popped in her head. With a gasp, she rummaged through her boyfriend's closest and found a few selections of hoodies. 

Her eyes caught the attention of one hoodie that she liked. She pulled it out from its place and gaped at it. It was a maroon hoodie of Corpse's. She immediately wore it and in an instant, she started to feel warmth. It was a tad bit larger than her body, making it oversized. She inhaled the scent, which reeked of him, sending her feelings of calmness and serenity. It felt like he was there, hugging her, despite just being in the other room.  

She went back to where she was previously, and sat back down. After around 30 minutes, her phone turned a black screen then buzzed, signaling that it just died. 

"Great, I left my charger in Corpse 's office room and he's streaming right now." Y/N complained, a groan leaving her lips. She thought for a bit and mustered the courage to walk up to where he was and be as quite as possible so that his stream won't hear anything.

When she made it to his door, she froze for a second. She began to have second thoughts but at the end she went with it. 

Y/N softly knocked on the door.

CORPSE

I heard soft knockings from my door, before I continued speaking, I muted my mic, making sure the stream won't hear anything. 

"Come in." I said, loud enough for them to hear. 

"I just need to grab my charger real quick." Y/N spoke in a whisper. Her head peeping in from the side of the door, followed by her whole body as she stepped inside the room.

"Sure, I think it was-" I turned around while talking but stopped immediately when I saw what she was wearing. 

She was wearing my hoodie...

I wasn't mad. In fact, I adored it. She looked so cute and cuddly with my hoodie on her. 

"Is that my hoodie?" I asked her.

She turned to me and said "You mean our hoodie." A smirk plastered on her face. I chuckled at her response.

She grabbed what she came for and began to walk out the door but I stood up and stopped her.

"Stay. I'm almost done with my stream." I said to her, admiring her beauty. 

"D-don't look at me like that." She said, trying to sound mean but failing miserably. 

"Or what?" I gave her a teasing look. Her cheeks turned a soft pink and her eyes drifted away from mine.

"Or else, I'll leave the room." Y/N said with a confident stare.

I lightly laughed at her remark. "Alright, alright. You can sit there while I finish up." I pointed to the couch that was across the room. 

I went back to my chair and unmuted my mic. "Sorry everyone, I had to do something real quick." 

Third-person Point of View

20 minutes passed by and Y/N slowly began to fall asleep, she tried her best to stay awake. Her head jolted back and forth. A yawn escaped her lips, catching Corpse's attention who was still busy in front of his screen.

He turned to face her and was met with Y/N curled up like a ball on the couch with the hoodie acting like a blanket on her body, as she tried her best to stay awake. 

Corpse finally decided to end his stream for today. Saying goodbye to his friends and the viewers. 

"Goodbye everyone, and thank you all." With that he turned the stream off along with his PC and stretched out his limbs.

"Are you done?" Y/N whispered—almost inaudible.

"Yeah." He said to her. 

Corpse walked up to where she was laying and decided to join her as well. 

He wrapped his arms around her curled body and pulled her to him. 

"Why are you wearing my hoodie?" He asked out of curiosity. 

"Because it smelled like you and I like it." She said tiredly.

This time it was his turn for his cheeks to turn pink. Although, she couldn't see it. 

She then looked up at him and placed her arms around his neck in a hug. His arms still around her body. 

"Is it fine if I wear your hoodies?" She muttered. 

"Of course, you can wear them anytime you'd like." He answered her with a grin. 

"Thank you...you're really warm." Y/N replied lowly, her eyes closing shut.

Corpse then took the chance to lean down and peck her lightly parted lips. 

"I love you so much Y/N." He mumbled, then closing his eyes to fall asleep. 

wow...double upload, yay :D 

don't mind me, just writing scenarios bcs im deprived of hugs ha ha ha :) 

also, i accidentally unpublished the previous chapter 🤡  but it's back