your majesty pt.3

Another day in the palace, Isaac visits the kingdom as per the requests of the king and queen. They said that this would be an opportunity for both of them to get to know each other, to bond and enjoy one another's presence, however, Y/N is feeling quite the opposite. 

Currently, both Y/N and Isaac are by the flower fields of the palace. Isaac walks slightly ahead with his head high as he steps with confidence. Y/N, on the other hand, kept her hands to herself, not wanting to converse or make eye contact with the lad. 

"So, I was thinking the other day, once I'm king I have a lot planned. Isn't that great? So much power, so much....possibilities." He said with a sinister smirk, stopping in his tracks to turn around and face the girl. 

With a sigh, she looked him in the eyes "Listen here Isaac, I don't want to marry you, let alone, love you. So don't think that I'm on board with all of this. You just wait 'till I tell my parents about your plans." She said, scoffing at the person in front of her.

Her words turned a switch inside Isaac. He immediately took a step towards her, his taller frame towering over her smaller body. His aura taking a 180. "I dare you. Try telling them about it and not only will they suffer, but so will you." He gripped one of her wrists tightly, causing pain in it.

"Isaac, let go." She warned, but was useless, he still kept his hand on her, showing no signs of letting go. 

But to her luck, someone intervened. 

"She told you to let go." A sword came in between them, standing closer to Isaac. They both looked up and saw Corpse standing by Y/N's side. 

His hand instinctively wrapped around Y/N's waist, pulling her closer to him. 

Isaac scoffed and let go of her wrist. "You again? Don't you understand that when I'm with her, you can't be around? Get lost." Pointing back to the castle. 

"Unfortunately, that won't happen, I am still her royal guard, where ever she goes, I shall be there to keep watch. And clearly, she doesn't want anything to do with you." Corpse spoke, letting his emotions get the better of him.

In the meantime, Y/N's face started to flush from contact. She was very confused as to why she was feeling this way. Looking up at him, she felt a spark as she glanced at him. 

"This feeling.." She thought to herself, unsure of what it is.

"You're just her guard, not her husband. So, if anyone should step back, that's you. So, scram." Isaac said, starting to get irritated. 

"Corpse, I'm fine," Y/N spoke out, her hand resting over his hand that was still wrapped around her waist. When their hands collided, they both felt something spark within themselves. 

Obediently, he let go and stepped aside. "You don't get to talk however you wish to him." She glared at him. 

After her statements, she took off and went back into the palace.

Knowing Corpse was right behind her trail, she stopped before they could go in and faced him.

"Thanks for a while ago." She thanked him, unable to look him in the eyes. Her face tinting a light pink color from embarrassment. Unbeknownst to her, Corpse had a soft smile on his face, as he glanced down at her. 

"I actually- Uhm, nevermind." He thought for a second, questioning if he should even speak, but decided not to.

CORPSE

That was the first time I ever let my emotions control me...I promised that I wouldn't, but...I couldn't help it. When I saw how he touched her and how uncomfortable she was, I knew I had to step in.