flowers for you

"I love flowers." He read out loud as he answered someone's message from the chat.

He was currently streaming Among Us with a few friends of his. His character running around the map, doing whatever he needed to do.

'What kind of flowers do you like?'

Another message caught the attention of his eyes. He pondered for a bit before giving an answer.

"I like roses."

His response caused the whole chat to spam with rose emojis. He saw this, and it touched him. He was grateful for the audience that he has garnered over time.

He continued to play and stream for another hour, until he began to feel tiredness overcome his body. He said his goodbyes to his friends before turning his attention to the chat.

"Alright everyone, that's it for me today. Thank you for tuning in. And thank you for all the kind messages and the roses. Bye everyone." He bid farewell, then turning off the stream, followed by his PC.

Y/N

"I like flowers." I heard Corpse mention. I was watching his stream, despite him literally being in the other room, just across mine.

It felt nice to watch him play, laugh, and hear him be so happy.

"I like roses." His sentence brought me attention back to reality. I never knew that he was the kind of person that would like roses, even flowers at most.

I wondered why he never told me about it. I find it so cute and endearing that he loves flowers.

As I thought more, the sudden idea of bringing him to the flower field came into my head. Not much people visit it, since it's in a more secluded area for the public eye to see. However, I stumbled upon that place a few months ago while walking back home after visiting a friend of mine.

"Alright, it's settled then." I said to myself as I got up and readied myself. Changing into an outfit that is more fitting to go outside, other than pyjamas.

When I heard the door of Corpse's room open. I rushed to mine and pulled it open.

"Corpse! You're done streaming right?" I asked him.

He turned to me and answered "Yeah, I just finished."

"Perfect! Go get changed. There is a place I want to bring you to." I said cheerfully, as I clasped my hands together from excitement.

A confused expression arose his face. But nonetheless, he nodded and went to change.

~~~

Half an hour later, both of them were ready to leave.

As they walked down the sidewalk, hands intertwined with one another. Corpse suddenly asked a question.

"So...where are we going exactly?"

"Hmm, it's a surprise, you'll like it for sure." She replied.

Soon enough, the sight of the flower field came into view. Corpse's attention was on the floor, while Y/N's was right on the destination.

When they walked closer to the area, the entrance was now visible. Y/N called the attention of Corpse.

"We're here!" As she spoke, Corpse's head turned towards where she was referring to. And behold, a field of flowers, trees, and different sorts of plants scattered the area. There was a few benches across the area. A path way made of stone was also seen.

"Y/N...How did you- How did you know..." Corpse thought as his breath hitched on his throat, he was lost for words, all he could do was look around and admire the flowers.

"I was watching the stream, dummy..." She responded as she laughed lightly.

"I was surprised when you said it, I never knew that you liked flowers, and when I heard you say it, I just had to bring you here." She added.

"I never said it because...I thought that maybe you'd think of me less..." He said, his voice faltering at the end of his sentence.

Y/N's head turned to him and a look of disbelief was plastered on her face.

"Why would you think of such things...I will love you regardless. Actually, knowing that you like flowers just made me love you even more." Y/N said, her last words caused a slight tint of pink to rise onto her cheeks.

"Thank you for showing me this, I didn't know such a place would exist near us." He looked down at her, who was already staring at him with a soft look.

She smiled and went up on her tiptoes as she gave a light peck on his lips.

"I love you." She muttered after pulling away.

heyyy, it has been a while huh. anyways, I have not forgotten about the book, dont worry y'all.

I felt like my writing can be better, which is why I took some time to properly take a look and write better. So do not worry everyone! I'm going to continue writing until the time comes where I'll eventually have to close off. But until then, more chapters are coming. ^_^

thank you for reading everyone! <3