Ghost

Kayama's POV :
I am currently on a plane , heading for Tomoyeda my once favourite place where I have committed the most darkest sin in my whole life . I smirked . Nobody is yet to find out about the real truth behind the mysterious disappearance of the sweet little cherry blossom and the little wolf . Once another Li and a detective named Daidoji had found out but I already took care of them. I even killed Cristal because she was blackmailing me for money . I didn't really wanted to return to Japan(not that I was scared or anything) but I couldn't just turned down the great offer of working with the Li's again . They are the most famous actors after all ...but because of that little wolf's disappearance they started to distrust me . Well I can't actually blame them since I am the one who had killed him . But I wonder what made them change their decision ?  Well ...it's not like I care ...I am just looking forward to become rich .
"Dear passengers please fasten your seatbelts . We are going to land now ." The announcement said . So I am already at Japan huh ? I fasten my seatbelt and waited .

50 minutes later in front of the airport :
Ugh....where is my driver ? Don't tell me that they are trying to humiliate me ?! Those little ...
"Mister kayama Hayashi ?" Someone called me from behind . I turned around to find a old man with gray hair , thin gray moustache and hazel brown eyes .
"Yes I am Hayashi kayama ." I said plainly . He bowed down with respect .
"I am Wei Wang Li the personal butler of the young Master...I am here to receive you and take you to the water fall summer house ....in which you will be staying for the time being ."
Ahh waterfall summer house ...Sakura's gift on the day I officially became a producer . Poor girl ...I hope she is resting in peace now .
"Alright let's get going then ." I said . He nodded and we went to the parking lot . We get on a black limo and drove off towards the summer house .
"You get inside ...the master is waiting there and I will park the car ." Wei said . I got off the car and head inside the house . There I saw someone waiting for me . As I step inside the person began talking while turning around .
"I see ...you have arrived ...I have been waiting for you ...Hayashi~san." I gasped as the person completely turned around . My eyes widened . The same wild dark brown hair and sharp amber eyes . I froze on my spot .
It...it can't...be ....
It can't be...him....right ....?
I killed him !
So ...how ...could ...he....?
He smiled mysteriously . He began walking towards me still smiling . He put his hand on my shoulder and titled his head to a side showing confusion .
"What's wrong Hayashi~san? ...You're acting as if you had seen a ghost ."