first breakfast at Japan

Syaoran's POV :
I started opening my eyes slowly as the sunlight came through the window . The birds chirping happily outside . As my senses started returning to me I felt a little weight on me . Something or rather someone is holding me in his/her soft yet strong arms. Wait...what? I fully opened my eyes to coming face to face with a sleeping Sakura . She is holding me tightly in her arms and a small smile is visible on her face , and I am hugging her too . Man...I can't describe how right it felt ! If only I could held her like this every morning . My sweet angle .... wait why was she on my bed again ? Oh...right ...her nightmare . Poor girl ... wait ....the description she gave me of it is kind of same as the nightmare I had that day . Are these two incident related ? I shrugged . Who knows .... I was going to continue with my thoughts when suddenly I felt Sakura stirred in my arms . I smiled, leaned down to kiss her in the forehead as she started to open her eyes .
"Morning beautiful ."
"Syaoran...?"
"Mmm"
"What are you ....oh..right the nightmare ." She looks sad again ... oh how I hate to see her sad . So I pulled her closer to me . She looked up at me surprised . I smiled down at her , giving her a gentle squeeze reassuring her . She smiled back . We stared at each other for few moments enjoying the silent peace . Then I told her the thing that was roaming through my head this entire time .
"You know I will give anything to wake up like this every morning ." She flushed but nevertheless whispered .
"Well...we are going get married...so we are going to ...have plenty of opportunities to do this..." she blushed even deeper if that is even possible . I blushed too . Yes that's true ..she is my fiancee ....
"An-anyway l-let's get going . Everybody must be waiting down stairs ." She said trying hard to gain back her composer . Cute ! It's going to be hard letting her go and going downstairs .
"Can't we stay like this for a little bit longer ?" I asked snuggling closer to her . She giggled . Boy how much I love her voice !
"Syaoran ..come on stop whining and let's go ."
"No!"
"Syaoran!"
"Nope!"
"Syaoran please let go."
"Nah-uh!"
"Syaoran if you don't let go now I will beat you up ! Besides your sisters are coming today did you forget ?" Ah right they are coming today . They couldn't came yesterday because they had to take care of some family business . I sighed . If they find out about this 'situation' anyhow there will be no end of the teasing .
"Alright let's get up."

40 minutes later :
Dining hall:
I enter the room ready for the day . There I saw Sakura sitting on a chair and signaling for me to seat next to her . I smiled and did as she whised . Everybody was there except of course my sisters as they just arrived in the morning . They soon came in fully prepared though . So we all started our first breakfast at Japan.