hand -in-hand

They stayed there for few hours before Yamazaki, Naoko, Chiharu went home as they had plans of their own . Tomoyo also had to go home and Eriol went to escort her to the gate where her car will be waiting for her . She waved goodbye to the boys and hugged Meiling and Sakura and went along with Eriol . Throughout this hours Sakura became really close to everyone due to her cheerful and bright personality and to top it off she , Tomoyo and Meiling became best friends . Meiling said she will go inside the mansion to decorate the room Sakura will be staying at and intentionally made Syaoran accompany Sakura . At first both of them were a little bit nervous so there was an awkward silence between them, then unable to bare it anymore Sakura broke the silence.
"So....how did you actually knew my name before I even said it ?" Syaoran blushed.
"I don't know ....it just naturally came out of my mouth .....I...it felt like I have known you all my life while in reality we  have never met before." And that you're really important to me ...he added in his mind. He blushed furiously. There it was again...the awkward silence....

"I .....I felt....the same ." Sakura said looking away slightly blushing. Syaoran's eyes widened .
"Re-realy ?" "Mm-hm"
Now both of them were blushing. Then they look up at each others' eyes and it happened again....everything fade away to a distance ....nothing mattered to them anymore but only each others' presence . They didn't even noticed that they have subconsciously moved closer to each other . They were only inches apart when....
"MASTER XAIO LANG ! LADY SAKURA ! IT'S TIME FOR DINNER PLEASE COME INSIDE!"  Marinda yelled running up to them . After hearing her the two of them came back to there sences and stared at each other wide eyed .
"Ooops did I interrupt something?" Marinda teased . The teens remembered that Marinda was there . Blood rushed up into their cheeks , they looked at each other one more time before looking away mumbling sorry to each other. Marinda giggled , she hadn't believed Wei when he had said that something is happening between the young master and the charming lady but now seeing this kind of reaction she is sure that something is definitely going on between this two. Well they will make a perfectly cute couple.
"Ahem ! No Marinda you weren't interrupting anything .....we were just ....talking ." Syaoran explained.
"Well we should head inside dinner is ready . I will go inside and help Wei with the preparation why don't you escort the lady inside then~" After saying that she nearly ran inside not giving the teenagers any chance to decline.
"Well...it can be helped anymore I guess..." Syaoran sighed . Sakura giggled at his reaction.
"Well ...I don't mind you as my escort." She smiled , Syaoran smiled back . He went forward and bowed like a prince in front of her extending his hand for her to hold .
"Then shall we go m'lady?" He asked dramatically. Sakura giggled .
"Sure! Lead the way ~" She outstretched her hand putting it on his . The two smiled at each other and then laughed .
And just like that they went inside hand-in-hand grinning at each other .

It was a nice feeling ...smiling together , laughing together , walking together  .......

Hand -in-hand.