Fiancee

Syaoran's POV :

Family differ? But ...Tomoyo's and Sakura's family aren't exactly family though.... family and friends would be more appropriate .

"Well ...we took a decision without your permission that would make them family too Syaoran." My father said .

Am I that obvious ? Wait... decision?

"What decision? "

"Well we want you and Sakura to be engaged ..." he said. What!?
"What ?!" Both me and Sakura yelled at the same time . Oh no ! She will definitely hate me now ... there goes any chance of Her liking me .... wait...what?

"Is there a problem ? Well it didn't seem like one when the two of you came in hand-in-hand ." He smirked . Damn he saw us ... I am pretty sure I am a total shade of red now . I sneack a glance at Sakura and she was ....blushing? Am I dreaming ? If yes please don't wake me up .

"Well why don't you two talk this through there are still two years left before the marriage ."
"Well it's not a bad idea to get to know each other but why the sudden engagement?" Sakura asked slightly blushing . Am I imagining things ?
"Yes we were getting to that ... why don't you explain the rest Ryan ?" Father said . Uncle Ryan ....I can call him that I guess ? ... nodded.

"And yes Syaoran you can call me uncle." He said smiling.
"Am I that obvious?" He chuckled.
"Anyway to answer your question Sakura , both of your grandparents wanted it besides we wanted it . We promised that when you two turn 17 we will bring this matter up and then two more years letter the marriage will be held . Please don't make any rush decisions get to know each other I am sure you two will like each other." He finished placing a hand on Sakura's shoulder , she nodded and smiled at him and turned to give both me and father a reasuring smile . I immediately melted there but somehow hold my composure and smiled back at her then turned to father who was smiling at her and he turned to me and smirked . Damn ... he sure suspects something.
"Alright ! Now that it's settled let's start eating ." Mother suggested . Auntie Rumi smiled turned to all of us .
"So what are we waiting for ? Let's begin !" She giggled . We all soon joined in and it turned into a full fledged laughter . Then we begin eating .

Time skip~  2 hours

I am sitting on the large swing in the garden, thinking .  I am engaged to Sakura..... if it were any other girl I would have straight up refused it but it's Sakura.... I want to be close to her . I want her to stay with me .... forever.... I want to hold her ... stay with her ...kiss he- wait wait wait ...what am I thinking?! Syaoran get your mind out of the gutter! She is so sweet and kind she doesn't deserves an arrogant jerk like you . But I want her..... ugh! I am going insane!
"Syaoran~san ....?" My breath hitched . It her! My cherry blossom ...my..
"Sakura?" I said turning around . There she stood in a white silk night gown ...her aurban hair blowing softly due to the night wind . Her eyes were shining under the moon light so was her pale skin too . She wore a beautiful smile on her face that can melt the coldest of the hearts ....maybe that's why my heart was melted too. She was breathtaking .
"Couldn't sleep?" She asked sweetly . I shook my head in a 'no' .
"Me neither...." She said looking at the sky.
"Why don't you come here and sit beside me ?" I move on the swing to make room for her to sit . Wait......WHAT HAVE I DONE?!
"It-it's ok if you don't want t-" "No! It fine ....thank you ." She said then came closer and sat beside me . Damn ... we are so close....
"So what were you thinking ?" She asked .
"Huh?" "When I came here you were deep in thought ....so what were you thinking about?" "Oh well...I was just thinking about our engagement." I blushed furiously. "Oh...."
Way to go Syaoran ...everything was going just fine ...why do you always make things weird? You are stupid! Idiot! Moron! ....great now you are arguing with yourself in your head ! Stupid! Ugh....
"Syaoran~san?" She is waving her hand in front of my eyes!
"Oh...sorry I spaced out for a bit .. were you saying something?" Oh no! She must think that you are stupid ! She blushed . What...?
"I said that I know it's hard but let's just take my dad's advice and get to know each other ....besides .... I..I...kinda ...like ....you"
Now I am sure I look like a giant tomato .
"I like you too..." Did I really just said that?
"R-really ?!" "Mmm-hmm" I looked at her eyes and felt like I am drowning in them....again. we leaned closer ....our eyes begin to close....my heartbeat increased .
Bu-dum Bu-dum Bu-dum .....
We are only Inches apart ...bu-dum bu-dum! I can feel her breath on my lips ...bu-dum bu-dum bu-dum .....just a little more .... huh?! I felt a little weight on my shoulder .....I open my eyes to see....

Sakura is sleeping on my shoulder .... couldn't sleep huh? I chuckled . She looks so cute sleeping . Well .... i can't leave her here .... i should bring her back to her room .

Without any other thought i picked her up bridal style ....she is lighter than i thought ....ok Syaoran no more fooling around ....focus on the matter at hand . If i remember correctly her room is next to mine ....Alright let's go.

It took me ten minutes to reach there . After entering the room I went straight towards her bed and tugged her in then covered her with blankets . I looked at her sleeping figure for few seconds admiring the sight then bent down and kissed her forehead .
"Sleep well .....my fiancee "
Those were my last words to her before I went to my room.