Family

Syaoran's POV :

"Grandpa!" Sakura yelled as she ran up to hug a elderly man with dark hair and chocolate brown eyes . So that's Touya Kinomoto .
"Hey there kaiju ." He smirked down at Sakura teasingly .
"Sakura wa kaiju ja nai !" Sakura pouted cutely . She is so adorable . Kinomoto~san laughed . Then bent down and ruffled her hair .
"Hai hai ~" he patted her head smiling down at her she smiled back . Then he turned to us , smiled and bowed politely . We bowed back .
"It's been a while huh Xenong , Yelan ." He stated smiling . My parents nodded smiling .
"Hai Touya ~jissan ." They smiled . Then he turned to me and smirked .
"I see that the gaki has also grown quite well . He looks exactly like the Syaoran I once knew ." He stated his eyes softening . What is he talking about ....? My parents nodded smiling sadly . wait are they talking about that Syaoran who went missing?
"Mou can we talk about it later ? I want to go home and freshen up a bit ." Sakura huffed . We all laughed .
"Sure sure let's go then ." Kinomoto~san said . "And kid call me grandpa will you , after all you are going marry our Sakura ." He said turning away . It made me nervous and happy at the same time .
"H-hai!" He then turned to us and smiled .
"Yosh! Let's get going then !" He said .
"HAI!" We all agreed except our parents who just smiled and nodded .
After getting out of the airport we went to the parking lot . There stood five black limousines together . The drivers came out and took our luggage with them (my punishment is over so Sakura's luggage was also taken ) and put them inside the cars' bunkers .
"Now kids hop in the cars ." Grandpa (yes I am calling him that since he asked me too) said . We did as we were told .
The sitting arrangements were like this -
1st limousine:
Me , Sakura and Shinomoto at the back and Grandpa at the front .
2nd limousine :
Eriol , Tomoyo and Meiling at the back  and Yanagizawa at the front .
3rd limousine:
Mihara , Yamazaki and Sasaki at the back and Dad at the front .
4th limousine:
Mom , auntie Sonomi and auntie Rumi at the back and uncle Ryan at the front .
5th limousine:
Auntie Eri , uncle Roul and auntie Rai (Meiling's mom , her father died in a sudden accident when she was young) at the back and Wei at the front .

20 minutes later after the ride at the Kinomoto Japanese mansion :
After the long ride we finally reached  the mansion that is quite huge , made with beautiful white marbles . It sure looks like a princess's castle (a beautiful one's ) which Sakura definitely is . We all went in . Once inside we see two elderly women probably the same age as grandpa and a elderly man also probably the same age as them . Sakura immediately ran up to a tall woman with red hair almost turned white with red eyes and hugged her calling her grandma so I am guessing she is Kaho Kinomoto Grandpa's wife . Then Sakura let go of her and hugged the woman next to her with maroon hair also almost white and slate brown eyes , she addressed her as Nakuru ~obassan . She must be Nakuru Tsukishiro the famous chef and the wife of the famous designer Yukito Tsukishiro . Sakura then let go of her and hugged the man who had silver hair and brownish yellow eyes and addressed him as Yuki~ojissan . So he is Yukito Tsukishiro . They laughed together and then turn to me and smiled .
"Well then Li Syaoran welcome in the family."