Reborn

Whaaaa~
Wa....waaaaaaa~

A child's cry was heard through the Li Mansion .

"Master Xenong ! Master Xenong ! ...."
A maid exclaimed while coming out from the room from where the child's cry was heard . A tall man with brown hair and Amber eyes stood up shaky and asked the maid " Was that ...was that my baby? Is my wife Alright ? Marinda answer me !" Xenong yelled panicking. Marinda chuckled , " Yes Master it was them and Mistress Yelan is find and to top it off .... IT IS BOY ! YOU HAVE A SON MASTER!" she practically screamed with joy .
"O....MY ...GOD ! MARINDA I AM GOING IN NOW ! ....YELAN!" He ran inside the room immediately . Marinda followed close behind .

Upon entering the room Xenong immediately went beside Yelan and hugged her tears of joy still flowing out his eyes . Yelan giggled , " Xenong ...dear .. won't you look at our baby ?" Yelan teased . Xenong blushed and nodded , his wife pointed towards his four daughters who were currently busy 'playing' with their brother . Xenong smiled and went to where his daughters were , he patted their hair and then hold his son in his strong arms . He looked at his son which was the exact replica of his .
"What do you want to name him dear ?" Yelan asked .
Xenong thought but then he noticed something on his son's neck ......it was a Tattoo ..... of a ....wolf ....a wolf was drawn on his little son .....his little prince .... his little wolf ......

Little wolf
.
.
.
Xaio Lang
.
.
.
Li Xiao Lang

Perfect !

"He will be named ... Xaio Lang .....Li Xaio Lang ." Xenong hold his son up pride written all over his face , he grinned like an idiot . Yelan smiled but couldn't help the curiosity growing inside her so she asked ," Why 'Xaio Lang'?"  Right then Xenong showed his wife the wolf mark on their son's neck , she gasped but smiled and nodded . "He will be our little wolf .... our Xaio Lang ...."

"And that's how I got my name ...... are you happy now Eriol, Meiling , Yamazaki, Tomoyo, Mihara , Yanagizawa ?" Xaio Lang huffed . He had been telling this story since he was ten ! But his friends seemed to be never board after hearing this story , they always bug him to tell the story .
His so called friends grinned at him , then Tomoyo began ," I am telling you Syaoran has been reborn .... his tattoo has to be from his previous birth ." The girls nodded while the boys sighed . "Not again Tomoyo.... please ... this is not a fairytale ..." Syaoran ran his finger through his hair .

Syaoran.....

This is what he is called by his Japanese friends ...

But somehow it feels very familiar ....

Could he really .....

Could he really ...be...

Reborn