new friend or maybe something more?

"Sakura...?"
Every one stopped gaping at the beauty in front of them and turn to Syaoran , confused . The girl was shocked , curiosity growing inside her ...how did this stranger knew her name ... and even if she hadn't met him before why was she feeling that she had known him since all her life ... why did she felt that he was really important to her ..... just who is he ...?

"How ..... how do you know my name ?....I am pretty sure that we haven't met before......"
Syaoran realized then that he had said that name out loud and apparently it is her name .... Sakura .
"I don't.... know...? It just came to my mind after I saw you ....and ..yes we haven't met before .....but.... I felt like I have known you since all my life." Syaoran looked up at her mesmerising eyes and immediately felt like he is drowning inside them .
Amber and Green met ...everything stopped .... nothing mattered anymore ...only them ....nothing meant anything to them anymore only each other's presence ....they were completely lost in their own world when a coughing noise brought them back to their senses . They immediately looked away red faced . Wei had faked a cough to bring their senses back . The rest were grinning and their minds were already plotting  about how to get this two obvious lovebirds together . Wei chuckled , very pleased with the situation . "Okay then I will leave Sakura~san at your care be nice to her ... she is very shy ." After saying that he left Sakura with them and went inside the mansion . Sakura stood their unsure of what to do . Tomoyo noticed her nervousness and smiled at her . "Sakura~san , I hope you don't mind me calling you that since you never gave us your last name ..why don't you take the empty seat beside Syaoran and then we can get to know you better ." She stated giving Syaoran a meaningful glance, Syaoran immediately blushed. Sakura did what she was told and sat beside Syaoran and gave him a sly smile which made Syaoran blush even more . What was wrong with him?...he thought but said nothing instead he gave her a smile of his own , which was rare ....very rare  .....now he was sure something was wrong with him ....he never smiled in front of a stranger especially a girl ...but here he was ...he couldn't stop smiling towards her . Then Sakura remembered what Tomoyo had said and it was true she never gave them her last name and she didn't know theirs' ...she turned to them and bowed ," I am sorry It was rude of me to not introduce myself ... i am Sakura  ..... Kinomoto Sakura ..... and please call me Sakura i don't mind ." She finished by giving them a cute smile which brought smiles on their faces . "It's ok Sakura~san , i am Tomoyo Daidoji , it nice to meet you ." Tomoyo smiled , she was also beautiful with her long waist length purplish black hair and lavender eyes and her pale skin was a bonus to her looks . "And i am Meiling ... Li Meiling ." The girl who was sitting beside Tomoyo said she had long black hair which went past her waist , and her eyes were fiery red , she has to be very energetic . "And the boy sitting next Tomoyo is my cousin Eriol Hiragizawa -" she continued gestering toward the boy next to Tomoyo who had dark blue hair and fine azure blue eyes he wore a round glasses he had a sweet smile plastered on his face ... he bowed with a slight 'nice to meet you' "And the boy next to you is also my cousin Li Xaio Lang .... Syaoran if you like ... ne Syaoran?" She asked Syaoran with a teasing smile , Syaoran blushed .... again...,"sure ....if you like..." He barely whispered but Sakura heard him ,smiled and nodded .  "I am Chiharu Mihara -" The girl sitting next to Sakura said she had brown hair which were tied in a twin pigtails on both sides of her head and brown eyes . "And he is my childhood bestfriend Yamazaki Takeshi ." She finished pointing towards a dark haired boy sitting between her and Eriol , he had a permanent closed eyed smile plastered on his face his reaction was the same as Eriol's . "And I am Naoko yanagizawa , pleasure to meet you ." The girl who was sitting between Syaoran and Meiling said smiling . She had short shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes , she also wore round glasses like Eriol. Sakura smiled back and said ,"Please.... the pleasure is all mine ... hope we can be friends ." "Sure!" Everyone except Syaoran said , he just smiled at her and nodded .

They all agreed to become friends but two of them were a little bit disappointed ..... they thought maybe it would be better if they became a little more a then friends....?