The portal

Disclaimer: I do not own bleach at allllll. Sadly:(

As Hitsugaya and Ichigo try to enter the portal they are stopped by yelling from the distance.

As they turn around they come face to face with Chad,  Uryu, Orihime and Byakuya.

" if you guys are here to stop by , don't" Ichigo says as he glares at Orihime.

As she meets his eyes she averts and nervously kicks the ground.

"She's here to help us get Rukia back, maybe more than 2 people can help you think" Uryu says as he shields her.

As He said that Chad and Byakuya turn around and almost  punch Uryu to only glare at him.

"Why would i need the cause of this disaster to come with us" Ichigo practically growls at the group.

" I'm here to get my sister and I don't care about the other fools" Byakuya says as he steps forward.

" I'm here to help you Ichigo with whatever you need" Chad says as he rubs his hair.

" I'm sorry . I didn't mean for This to happen ,if you just let me prove that I want to save her" Orihime says in a sad tone.

" I as well apologize I was over reacting since I did feel as though she was getting hanged upon , but I am just here to help you and I mean no harm" Uryu says as he puts his hand out to Ichigo.

As Ichigo saw him trying to apologize, he sighs and shakes his hand.

As this happens Orihime thinks about getting Ichugo to herself once Rukia dies.