No!

Disclaimer : I do not own bleach

Flashback

As ichigo was about to break down something strange happened.

Flashback end

Ichigo heard a noise and when he looked up he saw renji on the ground unconscious .

He saw aizen with an evil smile on his face not looking like the man he knew a few minutes ago.(he saw how he acted towards rukia).

"I trusted you aizen I guess you lied " rukia said mad.

"I guess it's just me and you rukia" aizen said menacing .

Ichigo was about to call out and try to fight but he couldn't move !.

He looked around and saw that the only people unharmed is aizen and rukia.

"No , I can't leave her "ichigo thought cause he knows how vulnerable rukia is right now.

"No I'm not alone because I have ichigo and if you want to fight me then try the , I SWEAR IF you Touch EVEN a single hair on his head your DEAD "rukia said still sounding vulnerable but confident.

"Rukia " ichigo try to fall her but that came out was grunts.

"See ichigo is encouraging me ,one thing ichigo if you actually are paying attention ! If I die I want you to know I love you " rukia said.

"What does she mean ?!"ichigo and tried to get up but couldn't .

"What's she going to do"ichigo thought .

He suddenly heard of a sword cutting through flesh and tried to look up.

What he saw shocked him.

What happened?