Hell

Disclaimer I do not own bleach it belongs to the owner. but if I did Rukia and ichigo would already be together and orihime and uryu.

"I must get to Rukia so I can save her" ichigo said.

"Where are you going ichigo " renji said with suspicion .

"You know what I'm going to do don't ask ?!"ichigo snapped.

"Ichigo let her go she can't be brought back"renji said with regret.

"That's your definition but in my book nothing is gone unless you try."icjigo siad.

"It goes against the soul society stop"renji said.

"Everyone told that once and look where it got me, Rukia alive and me having the love of my life"ichigo said

"I knew your had feelings for Rukia but I couldn't just get in the way, now that she is gone you need to move on" renji said.

"How do you know she is dead" ichigo said.

"Ichigo I heard and had seen her name written off the alive list"renji siad.

"She can't be gone listen I have a way to bring her back"ichigo siad.

"What are you saying ichigo ?!it goes against all of the rules and think about it !!! If you actually die in hell or get caught then you will never come back ! Think rationally Ichigo" Renji said.

"I am Renji why do you think I'm doing this for ?! You would do the same thing for Rukia if you were in my position! I thought you said you would protect her since you were young"Ichigo argued back.

"Don't tell me about Rukia you bastard" Renji whispered.

"You know I'm right Renji stop acting like this isn't affecting your life" Ichigo Said with sorrow.

"Ichigo Rukia wouldn't want me or you to do this ,all she wants for you is to be happy "Renji said.

"I am happy when I am with her and she is my life she is the one who stopped the rain" Ichigo said.

"Ichigo "Renji said.

"If you won't let me go then I guess I have to fight you "Ichigo said and took out his bankai .