Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents

Start from the beginning

The Reaper froze dead in her tracks. Was that a chainsaw she heard revving?

Recognizing the presence of the equally confused Killer next to her, she began slowly following the sound.

Rounding a corner she saw... the Hillbilly picking up the Demogorgons Survivor.

„Max..?" the mutated man turned and then tilted his head. „Kore no imi wa nanidesu ka?" the Oni asked next to her.

The Reaper just shrugged, not feeling like answering verbally.

Nancy continued to struggle so the boy went to a hook and hooked her.

Kazan blinked. He had received points for this. It hadn't even been his hooking.

„What thE FUCK?!?" the hooked Survivor screeched. „THIS IS UNFAIR!!!"

The Hillbilly grunted and tried forming a sentence to explain. „Entity... visiting. Not here, problems could... come."

„Entiti ga dareka o hōmon shite imasu. Mondai ga hassei suru kanōsei ga arimasu." she translated for the Oni.

He nodded after a second and left to find a Survivor. Unfair or not they needed to work.

The Hillbilly hobbled in a different direction. Mika followed him. „How come Evan didn't tell us?"

„Last times... were too late. Thought you knew."

„Ah."

That explains things...

~Timeskip brought to you by the Entity visiting their cousin third grade~
3rd PoV

Luna hid on on the second story of the Dead Dawg Saloon in Glenvale.

She wrapped bandages around Jakes arm, apologizing when she wrapped them too tight.

„So... how is it on the Killers side?"

„It's not that bad. The Killers are actually very calm outside of Trails. Charlotte tried to kill me when she saw me there, but now she even watches me sometimes..."

Jake raised an eyebrow and bit his lip to stop himself from grunting. „Who's- Charlotte..?"

„The bigger Twin. Rin and Susie, Danny and Mika spend a lot of time together, now that Charlotte watches me."

Jake looked even more confused. „Who?"

„WATCH OUT!" She suddenly yelled, pushing him out of the room.

The Wraith uncloaked and swung his weapon, Luna was thrown forward from the momentum of the hit.

The Reapers sister ran out of the Saloon, slowing down momentarily to catch a glimpse of the piano standing by the door.

Another hit and she went out just as she ran out of the entrance.

„G... good one Phil- ip..." she groaned as he hooked her.

He eyed her for a few minutes and just when she got the impression that he was gonna camp her, he left to go after the recently popped Generator.

Calm, huh?" the asian Survivor asked. „Shu- t up."

~Timeskip brought to you by Jake and Luna~
3rd PoV