Chapter 4: Secrets revealed

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Three weeks.

The sisters arrived in the fog three weeks ago.

The Survivors named Mika, The Reaper. Seeing as she wielded a Scythe and almost no-one survived the Trials she appeared in.

Luna has managed to befriend some of her fellow Survivors.

The Reaper on the other hand managed to befriend every single one of her fellow Killers.

Mika and Luna found out about a couple of things:
- No-one else knew how to cross the river.
- No Killer knew the Survivor's names and vise versa.
- Some Killers had hit relationships with Survivors.
- No-one knew about the possibility to get phones from the Entity.
- They wanted out.

Luna leaned on a tree a bit away from the other Survivors. She chuckled quietly at Mika's message.

Mika
Frank and the others broke Evan's Traps-

Mika
Again.

Luna
You think he's gonna kill them for it?

Mika
Maybe but I don't think the entity is gonna let him.

Luna
True.

Luna packed the phone away and walked to the fire, next to Bill. The veteran was telling stories about the zombie apocalypse again.

He and Ash always told weird stories, but with having almost nothing else to do everyone always listened.

...
. . .

Meg smiled.

Though she probably shouldn't. Jake had been sacrificed seconds ago and she was the last one standing.

But she wasn't worried. No, in fact she was far from worried.

The Killer in this Trail was the Trapper.

She and Evan had... a secret.

Meg vaulted over the window to her left a few times and then stood leaning on a tree nearby.

Meg felt giddiness rise up, as her ears picked the quickening heartbeat up. He was close.

„Trapper." she greeted the Killer.

„Athlete." he greeted her.

The Killer let his weapon drop to the ground and pushed the girl against the tree.

She took a step back and let her back hit the bark. The Trapper pushed his mask up and kissed her.

She smiled into the kiss, melting into his touch.

They let go of each other and stared in each other's eyes.

„You should watch your step..."

Trapper pushed Meg behind him and stared up the tree. „Reaper." he hissed.

„Evan."

Mika sat on a branch on the tree with her Scythe in her lap.

Meg looked at the Killer. His name is Evan..?

„What are you doing in my Trail?" he growled out.

Mika pointed at the ground. Their eyes trained down. Meg had stepped on her symbol.

„Be grateful that I ain't killing you." Mika said, running her finger over the Scythe's blade.

„And be grateful..." she let her Scythe vanish. „That I don't care about your lovey-dovey game." Mika hopped down the tree and walked to the temple, located on the Red Forest map they were on.